Fidelity Investments Employee Reviews

Found 2,444 reviews matching the search See all 3,169 reviews
fun place
FPCMS - Global Corporate Actions Analyst (Former Employee) –  Merrimack, NHFebruary 8, 2019
loved working here in Merrimack, NH for many years. I started as a Temp call center representative. The training lasted 8 weeks and prepared us for handling a very high call volume.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
some shift are very early. 5am
Great place
Director (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, RIFebruary 5, 2019
I spent 25 years at Fidelity, and I have to say I enjoyed every minute of it. The People, the Technology, the financial benefits, of a great 401k, matching, Bonus and Share programs, profit sharing. We were able to learn and bring fresh ideas to a large company. The Johnson Family treated you like family. It's too bad they focused on a younger generation and positioned themselves to legally dismiss a high percentage of over 53 year olds.
Great place
Investment Solutions Representative (Current Employee) –  Greenwood Village, COJanuary 22, 2019
It's a great place to work, although it could be tough to live in Denver on the starting salary but lots of room for advancement and ability to receive bonuses to grow your income.
best place
Principal QA tester (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJanuary 19, 2019
Implementation of Charles River Investment Management End to End trading application, Created various client specific workflows and training for the following modules
Excellent Company to work for
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MAJanuary 8, 2019
They have great benefits and perks for employees.
They even had a service were they would come and
pick your car up and work on it and then return it to you.
Pros
Good Company with lots of benefits and perks.
Cons
They did close down a whole campus where I was located
Productive and interactive with other workers
INTERNSHIP (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXJanuary 3, 2019
Every worker was willing to work with one another and was always there when i had questions. There were alot of fun events that took place such as ice cream socials or even ones where we interact with people at higher levels.
Very good company to work for
Payroll Operations Specialist III (HR) (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJanuary 3, 2019
I spent my best years working with Fidelity Investments I was very disappointed when my job was outsourced overseas. The best benefits package and vacation time as well as company business trips.
Pros
free lunches at times and very good healthcare benefits/ vacation time
Cons
This company does have a past of layoffs every several years
Fidinvestment review
Analyst (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTJanuary 2, 2019
Energy level high continuing day to day with added trust. Concern about the comfortability of new employees as well as seasoned vetarans. Continues to be driving force within financial community globally.
Pros
Accepting of a variety of lifestyles
Research Project Intern (Current Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 30, 2018
Supportive managers with a great opportunity for learning and collaboration. Great benefits and top of the industry pay. Opportunity for growth and development.
Great Opportunity
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 20, 2018
Manages a large family of mutual funds, provides wealth management, and investment advice. Was able to gain great info in the world of finance and apply that knowledge in my personal life.
Great company
Client Relationship Advocate/Stock Broker (Former Employee) –  Greenwood Village, CODecember 9, 2018
Company invests more time and money in training their employees. They have a solid structure for mobility within the company and promote a collaborative culture among its employees.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
pay is a bit low
Great company to work for, multiple opportunities.
Vice President, Thought Leadership (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 6, 2018
Great company to work for, multiple opportunities and across geographies. Pays better than most and benefits are better than most, especially the 401(k) matching.
Great company!
Senior Risk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, RIDecember 5, 2018
Excellent company to work for with great benefits and career opportunities. The company is highly focused on customer and employee satisfaction and always looking for ways to improve.
One of the best companies I've worked
Senior Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CADecember 3, 2018
Offers great benefits for the employees. Have a good vacation/sick days policies. Lucky to be able to work with amazing and talented people within my business unit.
Great company
Private Client Group Relationship Manger (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 25, 2018
Great work environment to develop financial skills. I enjoyed working with great employees, built my financial licensing and learned from working with some of the best in the industry.
Productive and fun working place
SQL/BI Developer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 14, 2018
The work location was amazing with warm welcoming and people at work would always greet with respect by supporting at every hard situation by solving the tasks.
Summary
Defined Contributions Benefits Associate (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCNovember 11, 2018
Worked with Customers 401K accounts. Inbound call center helping with customers benefits and long term retirement. The Call center was a very fast paced environment.
Very educational and fun
Financial Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 5, 2018
I worked at a call center in Jacksonville, FL. They have great training programs. I learned more there than any othrt workplace. They have flexible work schedules.
great place to work
Various positions (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAOctober 27, 2018
I was honored to be provided an opportunity to work for the company while still in High School and continued my employment for many years after. Great company attentive to its employees
Pros
employee recognition
Cons
Excellent company to work for
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATION (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLOctober 25, 2018
I loved working with Fidelity the atmosphere is one of a kind. There is a ton of support and a lot of room for growth right now in the company. It is a very laid back environment while maintaining a fun competitiveness to it. The hardest part is getting through the examination process and getting your certifications other than that it's just getting through the daily call volume. I learned a lot her and can carry it with me as I move forward through the financial industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fidelity Investments. Our community is ready to answer.

51.3K
41.1K

Ratings from women

3.7InHerSight Score

3.7Personal Development

3.9Career Opportunities

3.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight