Fidelity Investments Employee Reviews

Fidelity offers the employee the opportunity for growth and self improvemet
Senior QA (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 18, 2018
During my employment with Fidelity Investments, my day was mostly filled with executing Test Plans. Each day brought new challenges as software changes were made.
The best part of my job was working with our team. Many of who came from India and brought new ideas to the table.
The hardest part of the job was keeping up with all the changes that occur in technology.
Management was supportive and gave you the space to learn and grow as an individual.
Pros
Benefits Package, Salary Plus Bonus, Work Environment
Cons
Keeping up with technology and software changes
Time Schedule
Senior Transit Processor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 16, 2018
We prosed and adjusted banking accounts, corrected clients checks that posted incorrectly. Balances general ledgers. Scanned in checks for posting to customers accounts. Started from the ground up on a new product called Imaging. Assisted manger on many varies projects.
Pros
busy and interesting
Cons
company relocated
Great company in abq
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 12, 2018
Flexible hours, good pay, advancement opportunities. lots of work but makes the day go by fast! Managers are helpful and there are many internal job opportunities.
Pros
Good pay, flexible hours, remote abilities
Fantastic organization from the top down.
VP, Equty Origination & Syndicate (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 12, 2018
I couldn't think of a better run organization. Effective communication and transparency are hallmarks of this great company. The workplace is as competent as it gets.
Great Internship Experience
Implementation Analyst Intern (Current Employee) –  Smithfield, RIJuly 7, 2018
Favorite company and wish to return. I Was in Smithfield and had such an amazing experience. Everyone is helpful and knowledgable. YOu can tell the company is driven on employee satisfaction and client satisfaction.
Pros
great cafe, coworkers are great, remote work opportunity, great benfits and contribution matching
Great Place to Advance your Career
Sr. Systems Analyst/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXJuly 1, 2018
Culture was great and the company treats technology as #1. Employees are given remote work options (i.e. 1 day a week) and flexible hours for commuting (i.e 7 to 3 or 9 to 5, etc.).
Pros
Great Cafeteria
Cons
Micromanagement by the middle level management
Awesome
Principal Performance QA Engineer (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, MAJune 25, 2018
Normal work
manageable commute
well stocked kitchen
Closer to downtown
Love The Time I Had Working Here
Intern (Former Employee) –  1576 E Southlake Blvd, Southlake, TX 76092June 24, 2018
A typical day at a computer and working with kind people is the best because you were treated like a family away from family. I learned to graph and chart organization, Plus the extra Excel information. Great Management the boss often stopped by to see how I was doing and just to have small talk. The hardest part of the job is finding more work which for most people would be amazingly relaxing. The most enjoyable part is BOOM getting to have a break when you want and lunch at any time.
Pros
People, Work, and Wonderful Meetings
Cons
Going home and waiting to go back to work
Fun environment and great staff
Transaction Processor (Current Employee) –  Newport, NJJune 20, 2018
Great place to work. Great teammates really fun environment to work with. Very encouraging managers and administration lot of scope to learn and grow your career.
Great Learning expirence
Desktop Technician (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, RIJune 19, 2018
I was fortunate to work in all three buildings within the facility and I must say each building was unique. I enjoyed working for fidelity due to how much I have learned when it comes down to tech support and networking.
Excellent place to work.
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJune 18, 2018
Excellent place to work. Room for advancement and movement to other positions if so desire. Great workplace culture. Started work at 7 and ended and 3:30. Often overtime if wanted. The people were great to work with and all seemed to get along very well.
Pros
Great work aqtmosphere
Cons
rarely took breaks and only 1/2 hour lunch.
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Westlake, TXJune 12, 2018
A bit out of the way, in Westlake. Adopted AGILE practices. Doing mainframe transformation to Enterprise. Good management involvement in work. Work life balance.
Excellent place for Career growth
Sr. Informatica Developer (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJune 8, 2018
nice place to work, excellent job environment with motivational managers. work environment is very motivational for career growth. Team leads are very understanding and caring .
I love Fidelity
Retirement Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Westlake, TXMay 17, 2018
The company provided me with a lot of support. They care about their employees as evidenced by their benefits. The environment is very collegiate. I thoroughly enjoyed my time there.
Internship
Intern (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 14, 2018
I worked as an intern in field office. The people were wonderful to work with. The staff was very intelligent and friendly and made me feel very welcome.
A fun a productive place to work.
HR Payroll (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXMay 8, 2018
I processed and issued employee payroll checks concerning different companies. I computed wages and deductions, I was responsible for printing and providing W2's to companies within a timely manner.
A company that realized and demanded high technical expertise
Capacity Planner (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 8, 2018
The technical side of the company was well funded and found to be necessary to keep abreast of new functionality and invested a major portion of its revenue in its future growth
Good place to learn the securities business
Investment Trainee (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 5, 2018
Stressful environment initially . You are studying and working as a customer service representative constantly for the first several months. You are expected to handle incoming calls as soon as you arrive on site. There are as many questions that need to be answered and you must know who to send the incoming callers request to.
Pros
Great Way to earn your series 7 licencing
Financial Representative (Former Employee) –  Merrimack, NHMay 4, 2018
While I had no previous financial representative experience, they trained you well to get your licences. Your first 6 weeks is studying for the exams which was done on site. You also took basic calls that didn't require licences. When you passed the tests instant raise but lots of responsiblity.
Solid
Financial Consultant (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAApril 27, 2018
Solid company with great people, smart and aligned with mission. Hard working and fast paced. Marketing and sales and relationship management team approach

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fidelity Investments. Our community is ready to answer.

51.2K
41K

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.7Personal Development

3.9Career Opportunities

3.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight