FieldCore Employee Reviews

Great working environment
Tooling Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJune 19, 2018
Great Company to work with, excellent benefits team building environment. During high season and year around they are no fuss for overtime which management trust employees base on honor programs.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Best Job I ever had
Materials Technician (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 13, 2018
Field Technician. Learned a lot, was paid very well. Good benefits
Workplace culture is safety first, and the atmosphere at most of the job sites is relaxed and lots of laughs, typical of construction.
Most employees are dedicated to their work. Every job site, and employees are different. You work with different teams each project. You travel all over the US, and to other countries when needed.
You get a full per-diem seven days a week for living expenses as well as paid by the hour.
Pros
Paid well, Safe workplace, room to advance, every jobsite is different
Cons
You are away from home for months at a time, No given time on when you go back to work, You do go on layoffs, Hard to plan vacations, or anything outside of work because you never know when you will be called back to work, No paid time off or vacations.
Work Life Balance
Resource Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 30, 2018
The work/life balance is non existent. Expectations of 24/7 are high which intrudes on family life. THe expectation to drop what you are doing at anytime brings the moral down of my current group. While we enjoy working together all are looking to move out of the position. Upper management continuously focuses on other groups which leaves the resource team covering the responsibilities of other groups quite often.
Fun job but lay off too much
Windtower Technician (Current Employee) –  Amarillo, TXApril 10, 2018
Laid off after month of work. Can’t get new resource managers to respond to phone calls or emails. Very frustrating to see a future in this company. Tried to lateral move but no response from that either.
Pros
Truck phone laptop
Cons
No work
Lots of overtime
Field Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Syracuse, NYDecember 7, 2017
Working long hours and traveling away from home for long periods. Learned many new skills through on the job training. Got to meet many people and travel all over but was gone from home 90% of the time. No real room for advancement
I enjoy working for this company.
Tooling Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 24, 2017
FieldCore asked me to come and work for them at a time when I was working at one of my part time jobs.
One of the reasons why my resume was looked at was because of my ability to Read,Write and speak Spanish.
Different than most jobs
Wind Turbine Technician/ Blade Techican Level 1 (Current Employee) –  Tampa Bay, FLNovember 10, 2017
Each field at FieldCore has its perks.Just like any other company does.Except the type of work we do is way different than most nine to five job.The view is great.