Fiesta Mart LLC

Fiesta Mart LLC Employee Reviews

United States585 reviews
Overall it is a good way to start here but sometimes the managers don’t take you seriously when you are sick. I was told to still work even when I had a fever. I did not approve of it at all because for one i was concerned about my customers if they get sick and then if I did something wrong on their payments because of how tired and weak I felt.
Pros
Somewhat flexible
Cons
Low pay. Don’t give raises when you are given more responsibilities
So far my experience at fiesta has not been all so good. I have had a little altercation with A manager from fiesta, also some employees are very rude.
i personally loved working here they are comprehending and you can always have a good time while on the clock. they also understand when you call in and cant make it.
I made way less then what I got paid for my last job & that was with Fiesta giving me a “bigger” pay. My manager never explained the job or anything & just stated “i learned it by myself so you have too” i was the first person they hired in the whole year that stayed as long as I did & they’ve had more then 5 people for the job within months
As a cashier your job is preety easy. Scan and bag items. Be somewhat quick about it, pay attention to what your scanning and pay attention to your drawer( money ). Customer service is required. So greet people and tell them thank you etc.simple. other than that,that's it. Easy. As long as you can do your job,and stay busy(cleaning your space, wiping down area, looking for restock at your register) then you can get good shifts and hours and managers will be cool with you.
Pros
Paid holidays, birthdays and paid week vacation for every year you work.
Cons
Pay sucks. $9hr, no raises unless you get promoted.
It was a new learning experience. Fun an excellent for the field I want to go into later. The managers were awesome at their jobs. They helped me with learning techniques that I would not have found elsewhere.
Working at fiesta was a bit rush due to how busy it can get but once u get used to it it’s an easy and fast job. Also it was a fun place to work at and especially customers can be fun to talk to
Pretty good place to work at, nice people, good environment, a lot of space for you to walk and be in your circle. Also pretty clean and nice customers.
Pros
Can take your lunch break whenever you want to
Cons
Short breaks
There was alot of work to do throughout the day for little pay. Training was lacking and it was kinda slow paced. The environment was calm. Overall it was ok but just not enough pay for the work
Enjoyed my time here at fiesta. Started as a cashier and move my way to stocker. Neghiborhood store so saw everyone daily it was greaat. Pay was so so good for a first job
While being productive and easy, there’s a lot of teamwork that feels like I have a second family. Fiesta is great place to work if it’s your first time having a job. Although, the seafood department is too productive for so little pay.
Pros
Management, teams
Cons
Too many products
Nothing new, just that it was stressful having to go to work with all the traffic around my job. The management is okay , though the are very hesitant when it comes to a day off.
The best part of a work day at fiesta would be meeting new nice people and knowing you truly fulfilled there needs.The hardest part may be cutting fish
the day started by me clocking and going towards the managers counter to get a register and to count it down to make sure it was the correct amount. During the day i would keep my station clean and send my other coworkers to break and take over their station. At the end of the day i would get my register out and count it down and put all the money in a safe.
I found it to be a pretty manageable job. Not a bad start for someone who possessed zero work experience before. I found the hours I was given agreeable and felt comfortable asking questions if there was something I was unsure of.
Nice company to work for. If you need time off they would work around your schedule. The manager that I had was very nice and the associates that worked with me where very helpful.
We used to get paid every week which is a good thing. Coworkers were very helpful when help was needed. The managers were nice and understanding.I had no problems while working there. The bad is that they will always call you in on your days off because other people wouldn’t show up.
It was an amazing experience to work for this company. I was able to learn new things about organization. Packing and unpacking it was definitely something new
when i first started i wasnt feeling this job
because my first paycheck started off low so i had arough start

an i started off as bagger it was cool

The co workers were all helpful .

the hardest part for me was keeping up with the baskets in the parking lot
I wouldn't recommend working for this company. The company is full of tenure employees that resist change and do not welcome new ideas or new employees. New employees bring new ideas and the tenure managers are still wanting to do operate with antiquated processes. New owners lack communication regarding the changes that need to be implemented but expect you to execute plans you are not aware of. Hopefully they can bring the company to operate closer to this decade, at the very least.

Benefits are a joke. You are eligible after 90days; a very antiquated rule to follow. From a business standpoint, I get it. Most new hires are gone before the 90 days. New FT hires do no get vacation for an entire year. You would assume the company is flexible with their employees, WRONG! Even salary employees get their time scrutinized.No 401k match. Lots of micromanaging going on across the company. .Unprofessional managers/supervisors
i really enjoyed working here it’s was one of the best jobs I’ve had I loved the people I worked with and the daily customers it was a great learning experience
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fiesta Mart LLC. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
Diversity score
out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Fiesta Mart LLC.