Fifth Avenue Committee Employee Reviews

Excellent Sense of Community
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYDecember 8, 2017
We at Fifth Avenue Committee are a tight-knit community. Our work environment is fast-paced and well organized. We take pride in our work and all thrive for the success of our organization.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
Low Benefits
Fifth Avenue Committee
Smith St. - Intern (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 26, 2017
This internship showed me what I had a passion for- teaching. I never knew that was waht I wanted to do until I spent a year working there. I was happy and would love to work there again.
Pros
Amazing staff
Cons
N/a
Fifth Avenue Committee is one of the fevernt advocating non profits for racial and econmic equality.
Digital Steward (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMarch 16, 2017
Fifth Avenue Committee is a relaxing place to get a lot of work done and be creative. No micro-management here and Supervisors are always available for consulting.
Pros
Transparency.
Cons
overlapping community meetings.
Great Job
Program Aide (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 10, 2015
Excellent staff and work environment. Answer phones place potential students on wait list. Call students in for testing . schedule trips for classes work with teachers in class.
Pros
flexiable
Cons
no room for growth
Typical work day
Housing Development Program Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 16, 2013
Meet with applicants, tenants, walk ins inquiring about affordable housing. Assessing files, copying, scanning, answering phones, managing director calendar & travel & as well as maintaining and scheduling appointment & meetings.
Pros
walk home for lunch
Cons
no advancement
Fifth Avenue Committee
Asset and Property Management Associate (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 28, 2013
Great company, treats it's staff wonderfully. Manage buildings in South Brooklyn, day-to-day management, interface with tenants, management and compliance.