Fiji Construction Employee Reviews

A place I plan to keep growing within the business and retire
Field Manager (Current Employee) –  Cary, ILFebruary 7, 2018
I have been with Fiji Construction, Inc. for over 7 years now, and have gotten several raises and promotions throughout the years. I've seen this company who cares about their employees grow immensely throughout the years and take pride in everything they do. I started with little experience and proved myself and learned so much about the business. I am now Field Manager and I have built a career for myself within the company. It's the perfect sized company and the training has always been good and there is always a new challenge for me learn grow and prosper. I would highly recommend this company and if you get the opportunity to possibly work here I would give it serious consideration.
Pros
Great pay, Vacations & Room for Career Growth
Good Company to work for.
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Cary, ILMarch 30, 2017
This company has taught me more than any other job I have had, I have been working here for 9 years. It has been a very rewarding career in which I started entry level and I worked hard and received a promotion into a management position within 6 months and now I am going to be the G.M. at our next location. If you put in the time and effort and follow the system, the rewards are abundant here.
Pros
Comany vehicle is provided with a good driving record
Great work environment, excellent pay and advancement opportunities!
Field Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cary, ILMarch 16, 2017
I have worked at Fiji Construction for several years, the guys there are easy going and fun to work with. Pay is great, and the opportunity for advancement in the company is amazing. I enjoy everyday at Fiji!

Thanks Fiji Construction, I look forward to many years to come!
Pros
Compensation
Cons