Filld

Filld Employee Reviews

As working for a start-up has taught me that nothing falls within a typical job description, there is a great sense within Filld that they want to train and equip you to succeed. Days can be stressful as there is a precarious nature to young companies, but no one is oblivious to this fact and are eager to equip you for whatever may come next.
Pros
Remote working options, dynamic challenges, team oriented
Cons
Have to be willing to problem solve, part of 24/7 coverage team
Amazing People! Good culture. Fun Idea. Really enjoyable place to work. All of the employees are very smart, but also very humble. Couldn't recommend them more!
I've had the opportunity to work at Filld as a driver, dispatcher, trainer, manager, and director- it's been tough, but rewarding. Filld is not a place for folks who "want it easy." It is a place that notices committed, creative, flexible, and self-motivated workers for who they are and gives them room to grow and stretch into new challenges. Working at Filld has been one of the hardest projects I've been a part of, but it has been a ride I wouldn't trade for something more straight-forward or cookie-cutter. Regardless if we make it as a company, or if I'm let-go tomorrow, I know that I've been a part of something amazing and I'm grateful for the opportunity.
Pros
Advancement Opportunities, Rewards Creativity
Cons
Demanding
Paid on time, family oriented environment good work hours updated equipment great communication with the dispatchers who are always helpful able to get ot
Nope I dont feel like talking about it. I dont like the fact that your trying to make me either , blah blah. blah blah blah blahblah blahblah blablah blah
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
It was a great work place to work everyone was great to work with and the training was good also. They would help you thru any problem. The benefits were good also.
they downsize on no notice and your out of a job, failing company... do not work there, managers have never touched a truck yet work from home and make 35 a hour doing nothing...they wont help drive or such in time of need its ridicules dispacher is one hit wonder, has a power trip amd argues with drivers all night, they too work in there bedroom. stay away if you want a job in 3 months,,
Good team to work with. Typical startup environment. Some days are hectic some are smooth. Management is very approachable and is there to guide you along the way. No micromanaging with lots of room for independence and ownership of own processes.
Pros
Good solid approachable management. Positive team.
Cons
Can get a bit fast at times (but - hey its a startup)
Filld has been great for me because the team starting at the CEO down to the drivers is dedicated to offering a quality product to our customers and cares about working well together. This has afforded me the opportunity to better my personal skills by tackling a wide range of problems as well as the room to fail and learn. The environment is one of collaboration and this is established in our core values. My experience in the last few years has done more for my professional development than any prior position I've held. I can definitely say I am better off for having worked with this team to build the Filld brand.
Pros
Remote work, travel expenses covered, interest in my professional development
Cons
Often time requires long hours
Good company to work for. Had issues with Seattle location. This is primarily a night shift position. Get a chance to drive through out the city. Nice
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Filld?