Film Daily

Film Daily Employee Reviews

Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 2 reviews

Film Daily insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Trust in colleagues

Not a trustworthy company - learned a lot, but they lied constantly

On the plus side, Film Daily is great at giving their new hires experience with the basics of writing, editing and posting for a fast-paced newsroom-style website. On the minus side, they lie. A lot. Pretty sure any admin staff beyond the owners were fictional (seriously - they made up fake HR people and accounting people). Every single payment they made towards an invoice I had to dispute, and now they've owed me over $1k since APRIL (Writing this review in October). They made payments towards the amount they owed me, as it was almost double, until July, and now all of my past due invoices are ignored. Sadly, if they changed their structure and their promises, I think it would be fine. I would have happily worked for them for a stipend to get my feet wet, but instead they kept making up new "contracts" for me that they never paid on they "accidentally" messed up my invoice payments, and then would blame their fictional staff. Just.... don't trust them.

Pros

Lots to learn

Cons

Not paid for work completed.

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Film Daily. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5