filo

Working at filo: 9 Reviews

United States9 reviews

Good mates

The manager is very humble and very knowledgeable. They treat the workers with respect and will give you a raise if you show them you are learning in the fields

Pros

Good management good breaks

Terrible company

Terrible leadership on sight management jobs all over travel time meeting at the office which is in an inconvenient part of Brooklyn very hard to get to

Pros

Cons

I had a terrible time working there

filo insights

Areas for improvement
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things

Favorite job

This has been my favorite job so far and I wish it was full time so I could still work it. I have learned so many tasks and ways of doing things from building the stages to setting up all the lights and instruments, and running the spotlights during a show. Again I say it coolest job I've had. Most of the core people are amazing and helpful. I would definitely give it a go as long as you can show up on time.

Good management awesome work crew indeed

This company overall is very hardworking very determined very punctual very great crew of people to work with always quality over quantity and safety first above all the goal is to set up and tear down these stages and make sure everything goes accordingly and safely and make sure that everybody enjoys their selves during and after the concert setups teardowns and during events of course .

Pros

being able to setup and teardown stages with multiple artists and superstars athletes as well

Cons

None love it all

High energy events

This is a wonderful job for additional income. I enjoyed most of the crew and the various locations and events FILO worked at. The owner was always upbeat and genuine.

Pros

Working at events

Cons

Non-consistent schedule

Upbeat and positive work environment that feels like a family.

High energy and fast paced with lots of customer interaction. Must have ability to multi task . Being a team player is key to success. As an employee you are given the freedom to express your individuality and feel like a part of the FILO family. There is not alot of down time as there is always something to be done. As the company grows baristas are able to make more money in tips and are usually able to have their scheduling needs accommodated. I loved my regular customers and my co-workers. The hardest part was the fast pace which did not allow for structured break times.Filo could benefit from additional supervisory support staff.

Pros

Feels like a family and free or discounted meals

Cons

short breaks, and no health benefits

N/a

This is an auto loan lender that serves as a third party lender for dealerships throughout Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Illinois.I would review the auto loans sent in from the dealerships, to ensure that all documents needed where received and signed. The atmosphere was relaxed in every way

its ok

not very good if you like to see your family. doesn't seem to move the right people up and hold the wrong people down. you learn a lot and deal with crazy situations. it can be very fun, and rewarding.

Great atmosphere Amazing people !

I have worked for filo since 1999 Its a great place to make some extra cash! Working with celebrety"s has always been a great experience! The company itself has changed names but with my commitment to the company they have been absoulutly amazing everytime.

Pros

Extra pay

Cons

Very dangerous enviorment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at filo. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about filo in popular locations

• filo