Financial Asset Management Systems Employee Reviews

No job security
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOSeptember 30, 2019
There is no job security, chances for a raise are little to none, bonus structure changed often. If company isn’t where they want to be overall the employees aren’t taken care of whether you’re the top producer or not. Their best employees weren’t even valued.
Horrible
Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, GAAugust 1, 2019
Do not apply for this company, the managers are horrible and they do not appreciate the hard work of the employees. DO NOT APPLY AT THIS COMPANY!!!!!!
Pros
Cons
The Whole Company
unbelievable...not good
Frontline Collector/ Department of Education (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAJune 4, 2019
This company was the the most inconsistent and dishonest company that I've ever worked for! Not only did they know that they were closing and consistently with held the information from their employees but they also expected their employees to participate in illegal and unethical practices!
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything
n/a
Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, GAApril 18, 2019
I learned the FDCPA federal regulations. I also learned the debt collection process. Management is always available to answer questions. The hardest part of the job is having angry consumers on the phone and trying to convince them to pay there bill.
A typical day at work
Collection Specialist (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, GAJanuary 21, 2019
A typical day in Operations includes 8 hours of sitting in a cubicle and answering calls. Management is inconsistent with communication with staff, specifically in the Operations and Client relations department.
No values
Manager (Former Employee) –  Sharonville, OHAugust 17, 2018
The culture was horrible and middle management was not allowed to do their jobs. Employees were able to dictate what they were going to do for the day and managers had no way of holding them accountable.
The experience was great
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAJuly 29, 2018
The over all review of Financial Asset Management in my opinion was to collect debt. Nothing else seemed to matter this is a business and that is how the company operates,
Pros
The pay was fine
Cons
The focus was not for the employees
Good People
Unit Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 19, 2018
A lot of good people to work with. There is a lot of room for improvement with the procedure but im sure those things have been addressed by now. If iasked it would be hard to say no to come back.
Fun place to work at you just ger laid off with out knowing!
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOApril 25, 2018
Would not work there again management was not all together it was a fun environment . you get laid off without knowing . Hate that you have to work to late nights out of the week should just get off at 9pm
Pros
Fun
Cons
Collections/ managers
very strict
COLLECTION SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 26, 2018
A typical day at work for me was stressful. We had to meet a deadline if we did not meet the deadline we would lose our bonus for that month. We also would get written up as well.
Pros
Games
Cons
Short breaks
great job and great management
Payment Processor (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAMarch 21, 2018
easy to work with and manageable but challenging goals. thoroughly enjoyed the job and the staff was great as well. 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for work.
Pros
many
high strung
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOMarch 19, 2018
I wouldn't recommend people to work here. They play favorites. Reward bad behavior and don't appreciate their employees. Its very apparent you are replaceable.
What I've Learned
employee (Current Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOMarch 17, 2018
How to communicate, lead, train and work with a diverse group. I have learned how to push forward, no matter the change or obstacles, giving up is not an option.
N/a
Manager, Correspondence Department (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 25, 2018
This organization ranks very low due to poor management style and no support of employees and the day to day operations were less than stellar. The environment was not conducive for advancement.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Very nice good
Payment Processor (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAJanuary 31, 2018
it was very nice to have been a employee of the company management was good. We worked will as a team. Supervisor was very nice and good at her job helping us when needed
Pros
had a job that i like
Cons
was layoff
Bad
Quality assurance lead auditor (Current Employee) –  Tucker, GAJanuary 8, 2018
Very poor management.
CEO very impulsive. Stressful environment.
Management verbal mistreating.
I would not recommend this company to work for because there is a lack of professionalism from management. +
Pros
Cons
No chances for growth
It was a great job to work at
Collector/Accounts Receivable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAJanuary 7, 2018
I liked working for this job, but my mother was diagnosed with breast cancer and I went to take care of her. I really want to get out of collections so I would not want to go back.
Pros
family environment
Cons
no cell phones
Nothing nice to say about this place
Medical Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAOctober 30, 2017
NO room for advancement and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I could not wait to leave there. I would never work there again. Management is horrible
Great place
GOVERNMENT SERVICE COLLECTOR/UNIT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Saint Charles, MOOctober 11, 2017
Loved every bit of this job till a new Director came in after a couple years and made an example out of me. Money, benefits and the people were great. Nothing really bad to say.
Terrible
Collection Manager (Former Employee) –  Sharonville, OHOctober 4, 2017
The Ohio Location which closed with no notice given to employees was poorly managed by all upper management. It was completely cut throat and no one cared.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Terrible Work Enviornment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Financial Asset Management Systems. Our community is ready to answer.