Finish Line Jobs and Careers
Work happinessScores based on about 566 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOGlenn Lyon77%approve of Glenn Lyon's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
Salary estimated from 4.7K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Finish Line have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 119 questions about working at Finish Line. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Finish Line employees.
Insights from 509 Indeed users who have interviewed with Finish Line within the last 5 years.
What do I like about Finishline? Why do I want to work at finishline? What’s my availability? Am I in school? What do I want to be in life?
Strengths and weaknesses Favorite shoes What motivates you? What does good customer service mean to you?
Why do you want to apply here? How many kinds of sneakers? Do you have any prior job experience? yes at Five guys.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Finish Line?Published on May 24, 2021
- Finish Line