Finish Line Employee Reviews

Found 2,406 reviews matching the search See all 2,415 reviews
Have fun with customers
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 15, 2018
Teach you about different things like how to sale products, it’s not that bad once you get the hang of everything it’s very simple and it’s fast to pick up on
Pros
Discount on shoes
Cons
Shorts breaks
Finish Line As A Whole To Me
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 14, 2018
Ive been here for awhile and i can say finish line has definitely turned it around as a company with the aquistion from jd sports. We have more styles and better selection but it still sticks to the brand.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Cant Sit Down
Productive and fun place to work
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 10, 2018
I really enjoyed my job at finish line inc. I started as a high school student. They were flexable with your hours and advancement options every quarter was a plus as well.
Pros
Store Discount
Cons
Seasonal Rush
Positive Environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Torrance, CADecember 7, 2018
Working for Finishline has given me the opportunity to enhance my customer service skills and helped me learn how to multitask effectively. Finishline is a company that not only achieves their sales goals, but makes each employee feel important to the team. Everyone promotes a positive environment and friendly competition between sales goals is encouraged. I would definitely recommend anyone looking for a retail job to apply here if they're looking to enjoy going to work.
Pros
Flexible hours, positive environment, outstanding leadership
Cons
hours may fluctuate weekly
Retail Sales Team Associate
Retail Sales (Team Associate) (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PADecember 6, 2018
I have worked at the Finishline Kiosk Located in Macy's. The workday was busy with customer sales ans stocking. The hardest part of the job is dealing with a difficult customer. My manager is excellent. The most enjoyable part of the job is the work environment and the company discount.
Pros
Work Environment, Discounts
Cons
Na
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Noblesville, INDecember 2, 2018
Great job. Pay should be better for positions in management. Fun environment. You meet new customers on a daily basis and get to make an impact on their decision to buy
Pros
Good company
Cons
Pay
fun fast paced
Retail Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKDecember 1, 2018
fun environment but commonly understaffed. made it stressful to manage the register and watch for theft in the store. at our store it was common for kids to come in and steal shoes or clothing
Pros
discounts
Cons
theft and understaffing
Go Team
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Middletown, OHNovember 29, 2018
GO TEAM is what drives Finishline. They teach you how to sell sell sell. Interacting with the customers was a true pleasure. Teamwork is key to success.
9+ Years
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Heath, OHNovember 28, 2018
Being that it has been more than 9 years since I worked for the company I can not give in accurate review. When I was there I enjoyed working there. Fun is an understatement. The manager that I worked under was one of the best in the organization and is now a Regional Manager for Finish Line. The hardest part of the job when you are running a lower volume location was the lack of labor hours that are given so you tend to have to focus on areas that typically a sales representative would be focused on. Overall I enjoyed the time at Finish Line and still to this day I miss working for the company.
Fun work place
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Cypress, TXNovember 27, 2018
I love working at finishline my co workers and managers are all cool. For it being my first ever job I wouldn’t want to have worked anywhere else. I highly recommend working there.
Pros
Cool environment
Cons
Could get tiring standing on your feet all day
what I learned
Recieving Associate (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 27, 2018
It was a cool work place any typical warehouse job If there was a way to move up with out other employees been on others neck it would have been long term
Pros
good people
Cons
short breaks
Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PANovember 26, 2018
The company is growing rapidly and the managers and employees are great. The typical workday consist of at least a 5 hour shift with plenty of flexibility for scheduling.
A great environment to work in
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARNovember 23, 2018
Finishline, I needed to advance or make more money without having to move, the company couldn't accommodate at the time so I looked for other options.
I like the work place, but the location makes it hard to meet to meet the needs of the corporation
Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 21, 2018
Work with us during a week to feel what we go theough. Sometimes no matter what manager you are, or how long you may have been in management. Understand the some are stronger in some areas and not as strong in other. This does not mean they are weak. Great job, well it could be a great job, just stressful when we are not understood.
Pros
The people I work with & customers
Cons
Not having a voice .
great for high school students
key holder (Former Employee) –  Ridgeland, MSNovember 21, 2018
It is a great temporary job for young people. I would not reccommend to anyone with actual bills or responsibilities. The hours are poor and pay is even poor.
Pros
discounts on products
Great
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Hills, PANovember 20, 2018
I loved my job here. But it was located in century 3 mall and was shut down not too long ago. We had the choice to locate but i didn’t have transportation. I wish i did
easygoing workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 19, 2018
This job is very easy and can be fun at times. I have learned how to communicate successfully with different customers and how meet customers needs. If you do not work at a busy mall, your shift can go by very slow. I suggest this job as a part-time job to put some money in your pocket. However, the hours and they pay are not up to part.
Pros
easygoing, flexible hours
Cons
little pay
not bad but low pay
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 19, 2018
pretty easy but pay pretty was low. relaxed environment. a lot of shoplifters. also in the mall.Not many co workers you was pretty much on your own. not bad though.
Pros
vacations
Cons
low pay
I love working here!
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Centerville, GANovember 18, 2018
I love working here! The manager Truly became my best friend.And he understood family time. And we often would go to his house to bond as a team. I never had any problems with taking off or getting days to study for exams
Tough Industry to be in right now.
General Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVNovember 17, 2018
I loved my job as a Sales Manager at Finish Line but with internet sales and such it is a tough buisness to be in at the time. Salaried work with long hours.