Finish Line Employee Reviews

Found 2,465 reviews matching the search See all 2,474 reviews
Nice part time job
Stocker (Current Employee) –  Winchester, VAFebruary 14, 2019
Just working here part time looking to find something full time and offers benefits and overtime. Other than that its an okay job for a college student
Great Culture
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 14, 2019
My department has established a great culture. We truly focus on work/life balance. Our motto is the we take care of the customer and we take care of each other.
Fun company
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 13, 2019
Finish Line is a good company - they have their struggles, as any brick and mortar company these days, but they have an online side of things to keep up.
it was ok
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOFebruary 12, 2019
a normal work day would be come in make sure the store in cleaned and straighten up before the store open and go to the back and pick up any boxes of shoes on the floor and put them where they needed to be then go out on the floor and wait for the customers to come in
Pros
i love shoes
Cons
the management
Finishline
Distribution Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 11, 2019
Overall Finishline was a good place to work. Very fast paced environment which I highly enjoyed. It was a temporary job or I would probably still be working there for the time being.
Relaxing work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNFebruary 8, 2019
I would prefer anybody who's into shoes to apply at finish line or footlocker Finish line do not pay by commission we get paid by the sales that's the only thing that I really didn't like but besides all of that it's a pretty good place to work .
Pros
Discounts on shoes
Cons
No commission
Fun place to work, but not many hours as an associate.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXFebruary 8, 2019
I worked in finish line for about 9 months and I would hardly ever get 20+ hours in 2 weeks. I worked 4 hours in 1 whole month, thats when i decided to quit the job.
Pros
Cool place to work at if you love sneakers, co-workers were fun to work with
Cons
Not enough hours
great corporation
GM, MANAGER TRAINER & MARKET LEADER (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYFebruary 8, 2019
strong training programs, lots of opportunities to grow and travel within company. they truly appreciate the commitment of their staff and it shows through
N/a
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  York, PAFebruary 8, 2019
Decline to respond to additional questions included in the survey process for Indeed. Finish Line was an enjoyable experience. If another opportunity that fits my lifestyle, I would most certainly take it into consideration.
Poor compensation and management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOFebruary 7, 2019
My time at Finish Line was very brief. While I was employed there, I had no choice in when I was scheduled, the management team was closed-minded and unresponsive to employee feedback. The hourly pay was average for a high school student, but the commission was very underwhelming at 1% of each sale.
Fun Work Environment
Adrian Martinez, Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Cruces, NM 88011February 6, 2019
Awesome place to work for.Get employees, hard working staff. management was amazing. Company loves to give back. I learned a good amount of customer service.
Job
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Kapolei, HIFebruary 5, 2019
I gained more customers service.
I learned how to run the store by myself
I learned how to be my own manager
I learned about how shoes are different and how some are good for you and some are bad
Great Atmosphere for beginners
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAFebruary 4, 2019
Great first job company to work for. Excellent discounts of products, great training, and work environment. Would highly recommend to those who have an interest in shoes.
Great place
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLFebruary 3, 2019
Highly recommended work place. Great for part time and full time employees. Many opportunities. Here I learned the importance of quality. My work days varied but we stayed busy.
Fun place to work, good first job out of highschool
Part Time Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  El Cajon, CA 92020February 2, 2019
Good place to work right out of highschool. Not stressful, high-energy company that keeps it fresh and exciting. Good supervisor and management plus cool coworkers
Finish Line
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, VAFebruary 1, 2019
As my first job in my life, it was one of the best decisions I could of have made. They though me how to be responsible and help me grow as a person. Their training skills are great for future jobs opportunities.
Fun environment
Sales Associate/ Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MOFebruary 1, 2019
I enjoyed my time here, met some great employees and great customers. There was a lot of management changes in our store, so you also had to get use to being around a different boss.
Pros
Fun, fast paced
Cons
Does not pay enough
Salesman/Cashier (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARJanuary 29, 2019
A typical day at finish line is greeting customers, knowing what the new styles of shoes coming in to accommodate the customers. The mangers were very helpful.
Pros
Discount on shoes
Cons
Co-Workers putting shoes in wrong place
Productive and very fun making sales
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 28, 2019
A typical day at work for Finish Line would always be positive. There was never one day when I had bad experience working here. I learned how to communicate with variety of costumers, learn more about shoes, and learned how to use a cash register. The hardest part of the job was not having the size of shoes that the costumer asked for, because we do not want to disappoint anyone. On the bright side, I got to be surrounded by people who love shoes just as much as I do.
Pros
Amazing costumers
Cons
Having to deal with some unprofessional co-workers
Sales associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Nyack, NYJanuary 28, 2019
I loved working here. It was a great time and my co workers were all very close friends. The managers try their best to coach you on selling 881. They are also very understanding.