Finish Line Employee Reviews

Found 2,360 reviews matching the search See all 2,368 reviews
easy going
Finishline Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 19, 2018
The management is not very honest it seems that anytime you would like to move out of the department (customer service) you have to be up the right person or persons butt.
Pros
discount, easy job
Cons
management
Very good high school job
Cashier/Inventory Management (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXOctober 17, 2018
This is a great place to get your feet wet in the work force. I recommend this job for high-school/college students. They are very flexible with hours in order to work around school.
Productive/Informative
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXOctober 17, 2018
Finish Line is a company invested in their employees growth. They take the time to train you to your full potential and then offer you different advancement options.
Motivational, fun and exciting
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Yonkers, NYOctober 15, 2018
It was all about making sales and day. Making your customers day by giving the person everything they need and want. We are a team and work as a team. #833
Pros
Free lunches, great environment and you learn the sales business
Cons
Healthcare, no dental plan and no medical coverage
taught me a lot
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 12, 2018
finish line taught me how to be a manager. I learned how to handle guests, work the computer system, make sales and much more. the job isnt something permanent for me personally but i enjoyed my time.
Bad scheduling
Salesman/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Oviedo, FLOctober 11, 2018
The manger there did not tell me I had to submit my available at anytime, and they told me 4 weeks into me working there that I had to submit it on Sunday’s that is also after I asked why I was getting so little hours.
Pros
Discounts friendly crew
Cons
Bad management
Competitive and Busy.
Sells Associate (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 11, 2018
I love the experience as a sales associate at Finishline, work you customer service skills !!! Make your sale & and make sure the customer is happy enough to want to come back looking for you.
Cons
No benefits for part time. Short breaks .
An enjoyable place to work.
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Victor, NYOctober 11, 2018
I enjoyed my time there. It was a fun, fast paced environment. The product was new, up to date and in high demand. If you enjoyed current and pop culture this was a fun place to be.
Pros
product, company focus, compensation
Cons
could get lost at time with direction, where did we want to go with regard to new trends and fashions
productive fun work place
Part time 25-30 per week (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYOctober 10, 2018
Typical day at work shipping out orders, helping customers, organizing the store.Very fun and upbeat work environment. I love trying to make day and push 881. Having a passion for shoes and truly finding customers what they need is very rewarding.
Productive and fun workplace .
Part-time Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYOctober 9, 2018
Productive and fun workplace. Easy going, friendly workplace as well. Such a nice job to have, people are fun and easy going. Very flexible. Always have neatly displayed walls for customers.
Enjoyable work place
Stock Leader (Current Employee) –  Beachwood, OHOctober 9, 2018
My customers and interacting with people are the best days. Overseeing the stock room and stock associates. Helping on the sale floor is exciting to see people excited about our merchandise
Pros
Discount on merchandise
Cons
nothing really
Competitive Place to Work
RETAIL SALES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 9, 2018
Its a competitive place to work, competitive is not bad, bud the way they compete is not fair. to much stress, the management not have work, the promese but you not get nothing.
Fun and Challenging
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Benton Harbor, MIOctober 8, 2018
A typical day at Finish Line involved a lot of cleaning and organizing around the store, attending the needs of everyone that worked through the store. I learned how to engage in conversation with our customers better and keeping that employee-customer relationship going. In my personal life, I learned how to manage time better with school and work and exceeding in both. The work environment was very laid-back and we would get a long with one another trying to reach our goals as a team as well as helping each other improve in our abilities. There was really nothing hard about the job, every time I bumped into a problem my team would help and I would catch on to it quickly. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to talk to everyone and doing my job while enjoying it.
cool
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CA 92591October 6, 2018
It was a fun environment to work in, very nice people, tend to be the only person to deal with large loads of shipments but it all becomes a second nature.
Workplace was stable hired new manager
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSOctober 5, 2018
New manager that was hired wasn’t as lenient as the manager who hired me. Was difficult because she cut all of our hours. Job was a great experience taught me how to interact with customers and to get know customers on a deeper intellectual.
This company is awesome
C ashier/Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Sunrise, FLOctober 4, 2018
I love working for this company. I have flexible hours and they always make sure I have enough time off and when I need more hours it’s always available. Management cares for there employees and understand everyone is human.
Pros
Flexible hours, management and room to grow.
Cons
Short breaks and sometimes rude customers.
The best there is
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 3, 2018
I love working for finishline, their footprint in the community is amazing. A company always trying to stay ahead of the curve wether it’s in the footwear department or a technology advancement, great company.
Great friendly environment
Assistant manager (Former Employee) –  San Angelo, TXOctober 2, 2018
I love the environment , just looking for a more based job to help me futher my education. Learn how to do many task , nd inquired a lot of new techniques with future jobs.
Fun Workplace
Sales associate (Current Employee) –  Leesburg, VAOctober 1, 2018
Being a young college student, I really enjoyed working for Finishline in Leesburg, Virginia. It was a great atmosphere to be around and I enjoyed every second of working.
Pros
Great Atmosphere
Cons
Not really any room for promotion
Fun Workplace
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  TexasSeptember 30, 2018
Finish Line is a great urban, chill job to have. Working at Finish Line there is a lot of freedom, time passes quickly and the job seems less like work because its so enjoyable.
Pros
Being in the mall
Cons
Being in the mall