Fire-Dex Employee Reviews

kept busy. Something to be apart of.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Medina, OHFebruary 28, 2018
everyday was a busy day, fast pace working with others. I was apart of something that i thought was interesting. Fire-Dex is a great team to be apart of but the work life can be a tad bit stressful. Management there was fantastic to me. I got along with my team and team leader. She was there when we needed her. I think the hardest part of the job is to make the team bonus each week. The most enjoyable part of this job was working well with the people around me. Everyone was supportive and helped each other get through the day or any mistakes that were made.
Room for Improvement
Industrial Sewing Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Medina, OHFebruary 27, 2018
work is very skilled and fast paced. pay is team oriented so one bad seed can ruin it for the bunch. supervisors seem to care very little about your opinion and play favorites.
relaxed but fast paced
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee) –  Medina, OHJanuary 11, 2018
Great company and place to work. As a company going through growing pains it was difficult at times to stay on top of things and communication between managers and employees was skewed at times.
Working at Fire Dex gave me an opportunity to work as a floater while in a factory setting.
Seamstress/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Medina, OHJanuary 4, 2015
Check to see what was on the line and begin to work. As team leader check to see time frames and which orders needed to go into to production line first. Through out day check follow what department manager needed done. Continued working in the line.

The most difficult part of the job was when machines broke down.
The best part was the hours and remaining a 100% worker.
Pros
Hours
Cons
at the time not family oriented.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fire-Dex. Our community is ready to answer.

Fire-Dex Reviews by Location