FireFly Car Rental Employee Reviews

enjoyed the fun friendly enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJune 21, 2016
I had to pull inventory in the morning. I had to open and close out rental agreements, clean cars,trucks and suvs. I worked indoors and outdoors. my manager was very helpful with the customers that need more help on their rental car. co-workers helped each other and prepared for the next day. the hardest part of the job was low inventory and the hard weather change.
Good entry level job, flexible scheduling and helpful coworkers.
Location Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 3, 2016
The day starts with a manifest review for special requests. Manage fleet in order to make sure customers are satisfied with the product and service presented. Great management team providing support when needed. Overall a decent job and a very helpful team allowing everyone to succeed in their daily duties.
Pros
Flexible scheduling.
Cons
location setting.
Marketing/ Sales / Car Detailing
Counter Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 3, 2016
A typical work day at "Firefly Car Rental" consist of processing rental agreements for traveling customers from around the world. Also performing other task from other departments at the location
Productive and fun professional work place.
Compliance Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 6, 2015
Management was very hands on. Lots of exciting training's. Loved the employee. Customer service base job. There was something new to do everyday. Peak times were the best times if you enjoyed moving around. Free rentals and gas was the absolute best part of being a manager with the company.
Pros
Free lunces, free training, free car, free gas!
Firefly is a fast-paced, fun and family-friendly place to work
Counter Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  dania beachApril 21, 2015
A typical day at firefly would be working at a fast paced to rent vehicle to customer in a large groups. Working at firefly I learn that i work really well under pressure as well as i have a great deal of patient when it comes to diffcult customers. I also learn everything about the business. Being that firefly is under staff everyone gets alone with everyone.
Pros
Great hours, weekly pay
Cons
Sometimes no breaks, hard to make commission
Firefly is a company that you NEVER want to work for
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston TXApril 20, 2015
Hertz is a company that you NEVER want to work for. You are a disposable number. There is no work home relationship you have either or. They are not considerate and the management at Firefly is beyond poor!
Firefly nice place to work, small company but were like family
Customer Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIApril 10, 2015
Productive and enjoy working there,love to meet different types of customer from diversity places, enjoy working helping customer for their needs while here on vacation. I got along well with all my co-workers, I don't remember any hard work pertaining to my work. Management was good.
Pros
bring your own lucnh
Cons
short brakes
Has been my pleasure to be employed by Firefly Car Rental.
Location Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver International AirportFebruary 15, 2015
With any new company comes new challenges and fresh opportunities. I have enjoyed immensely being part of the team in developing these processes that make Firefly so special. Great support staff! Customer Service is a high priority at Firefly!