Firely Pediatric Services Inc Culture reviews

Wonderful Place to Work
Office Staff (Current Employee) –  Pottstown, PAMay 13, 2019
Firely Services is an excellent place to be employed. From new grads to seasoned nurses this organization offers a wide range of diversity among employment opportunities and unlimited experience potential. Extensive training is provided for all those entering into the organization including trach/ventilator training. Ongoing education and skill competencies are consistently given. The workplace culture is outstanding, a family feel with buildable long-term relationships with patients and coworkers. Management is considerate and always willing to address concerns and support the nursing staff. If you are looking for a new opportunity or looking for a lifelong commitment and comfortability this is the place to be.
Great environment
LPN (Former Employee) –  Gillett, PANovember 6, 2018
Loved working for this company.. Loved the challenge.. Loved the children... Gave me great opportunities... Able to use my nursing skills. Benefits suck pay is great...
Pros
Pay is great.. If you love children well this is the place to work..
Cons
Benefits suck
Excellent
nurse (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PAAugust 28, 2018
It has been a great place to work. People are nice. Training is provided pay is competitive. The Human Resource department is wonderful to work with and are very helpful. I would definitely recommend Firely.
Pros
Training, compensation
Awesome place to work at
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Harleysville, PAJuly 30, 2018
If you need experience for nursing, this is a great place to work at! I have been here for 5 years and It has definitely taught me a lot! I love working here and I love the people I work with!
A good start for a new grad RN
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Harleysville, PANovember 16, 2017
If you are willing to work, you will always get your hours , pleasant families, awesome management, a lot of support from the agency.
They will always provide training until you feel comfortable to work by your own.
Pros
workplace culture, management, benefits
Productive work place.
HHA/CNA (Former Employee) –  Norristown, PASeptember 6, 2017
Firely is a rewarding work place because you learn so many new experiences from other employees. The hardest part of the job depends on your position. Most enjoyable part of the job is the relationships you build with the clients.
productive work place with care of children needs first
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  PAApril 9, 2015
Firely is a great business to work at with a great staff!! Children are always well taken care of! Co workers for the most part are easy to get along with! Family owned! Most enjoyable part is becoming so close to amazing children that can change your life in a moments time!
wonderful company
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Harleysville, PAMay 14, 2014
wonderful company to work for. the management is very understanding and together we provide excited care to clients.