Firestone Complete Auto Care
57Below average

Firestone Complete Auto Care Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA9 reviews
I worked for this company for 6 years. They push productivity and training is pushed to the wayside. Team members are unwilling to help, because it takes away from their own productivity. The company motto is save the customer money by paying the technicians less for doing the job.
it was a great job and a great place to work would do it again if it was available . worked alot of hours but did not mind it was appritiated and they showed it
It a good place to start working on automotive vehicles. It is like any other job. You have to enjoy the job to get anywhere in that certain work field.
I would not recommend working at Firestone If you want no job advancement Firestone makes a very good tire Bridgestone also makes very good tires but the work ethic in morale absolutely suck
its a grate place pay is Good and potential for growth is awesome,but work can be hectic and management of slow to respond, but always ready to act and assist employees.
Pros
Work Benefit is grate
Cons
Work can be hectic, 7 days a week but interesting place to work
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
coworkers make it fun. have to deal with a lot of customers. a lot! also have to work long hours and overtime. Management is a bit off but others will makeup for it
Opening the Store was exciting , Always new autos to tackle and customers to make happy.
Learned a lot about Tires and what they are made out of, and what tires are best for what weather and conditions.

As a customer service employee when I first started the company took me under their wings and taught me the ropes on servicing the customer and picking out what works best for the customer.

Had the BEST Mechanics and team at the Fort Myer Store. Hard working and honest men.

The hardest part of the job was seeing a family that didn't have the funds to pay for their vehicle when it broke down on the road, Due to most of our customers were Military, So Firestone had an awesome credit card or payment methods.

And it made my day to send those Families with the confidence knowing that what my mechanics did for their autos would definitely get them back on the road and safely home.
Pros
Clean and stocked employee break room
Cons
Older building, But was kept very clean
Not the most female friendly company to work for. The upper management at Region level do not understand how the day to day operations work in a store which causes issues.
Firestone was a very physically, and mentally draining place to work. But it instilled a great work ethic in me that I knew I always had in me. The hours were a little crazy at times, especially when I had to come in early by myself and offload, then rack about 300 tires by myself, then work a full shift afterwards.

All in all working with Firestone was a pleasure.