Firkins Automotive Employee Reviews

Do not waste your time here
Lube Technician (Former Employee) –  Bradenton FLSeptember 21, 2018
Was a great place to work at until they brought an idiot in to take place over was an hourly pay job for lube techs until the new so called management took over they will put lube techs on flat rate LMAO yes lube tech on flat rate there is no chance to make flat rate as a lube tech but the manager that is there now ran Ford into ground i got my bank account that says he will do it here to...
Pros
Your fellow employees good people
Cons
Lube techs at flat rate lmao
fun & busy workplace
Car salesman (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLJuly 25, 2018
Great place to work at. It's not for everyone but it's lucrative for everyone who is committed to working hard. You will learn so much as a person and an employee. This job can give you the skills to bring to any job
Firkins is a wonderful place to work!
Community Engagement Manager (Current Employee) –  Bradenton, FLJune 28, 2018
Great, encouraging management and the other employers are fun to be around. Multiple opportunities are always available for any position. Such a lovely atmosphere to work with!
Bad managment!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLApril 25, 2018
Was told I would be getting payed a certain wage and then my pay check came in and it wasnt at all what I was told. I spoke to the managers about this and everyone blames the other one and nothing has been done. No one takes responsibility!
Fast paced work place
Direct calls to the correct person (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLApril 2, 2018
A typical day at work we would have to make outgoing calls, check our emails and reply to customers, set up appointments for sales assocaiates, follow up with appointments and customers, keep track of all the work we did, set goals for ourselves as a team, direct calls to the right person, and help out with the receptionist when needed.
Pros
Very understanding if you needed time off.
Don't do it
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLJuly 24, 2017
Job would be easy if you can just do your job. To many chiefs and not enough Indians. Company does not like change. Stuck in the 80's and getting left behind.
Pros
Good product line
Cons
They will take everything from you and spit you out
Client care specialist (Current Employee) –  Bradenton, FLMarch 30, 2014
I've worked there almost 2 years. It has been the best job I have ever had, and I work with some great people and have great benefits.
Pros
It's 8 to 5