First Advantage Global operating Centre Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
good place to work
Criminal Records Retrieval Clerk (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJune 4, 2018
Working at First Advantage was a wonderful experience, The management was fun and easy to work with. I enjoyed the coworkers who assisted me in problems I may have had.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
they transferred out of country
Find another Company
Global Customer Success Manager Mid-Markets (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 1, 2018
* Management has no clue what the employee's jobs function entails.
* No overtime.
* Management layoff hard workers and hire new clueless employees.
* Their trademark should be FADV first and client last.
Great company i worked with wonderful co-workers who were so helpful.
Mount Vernon Property Management (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLMay 14, 2018
Real Estate laws are different in Florida. I enjoyed learning them. I had to learn all new systems which I found to be very helpful. The hardest part of the job was learning how to find different properties because I wasn't familiar with Florida. I worked for a wonderful manager. So professional and she was a great mentor.
Pros
I learned all new systems
Decent job
FINGERPRINT CUSTOMER SERVICE/SCHEDULER (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILApril 5, 2018
The work was not that hard and the co workers were great!! Pay was decent but could have been maybe 2 more dollars per hour. I mainly left because the company had parted outsourcing work and laying off employees in my office.
Pros
Great co workers, PTO and benefits
Cons
low pay and lay offs
One of the better companies worked for
Consumer Relations Processor (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMarch 9, 2018
A typical day at work: Good
What you learned: How bacground checks are done.
Management: Helpful, knowledgeable
Workplace culture: Pleasant
The hardest part of the job: N/A
The most enjoyable part of the job: The people I worked with
Pros
Nice place to work, good management
Cons
Low pay
Great Environment and People
Operations Manager - Driver Qualifications (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 6, 2018
I had the pleasure of working with a great group of managers and staff, helping customers hire the right talent. The office environment was just laid back enough to encourage productivity without being stressful.
Good management, overworked employees
Major Account Consultant (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 4, 2018
Management has stepped up, however cuts within departments have left a skeleton crew. Too much work, not enough employees. Job security is an issue. Pay is lacking, but benefits are good.
The best job ever!!!!
Drivers Qualifications Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fishers, INFebruary 16, 2018
This job was an amazing partn of my life. I was and still am going through a horrible personal situation and the resources they provided to me were a real blessing.My fellow coworkers and the managment team were great. The training and growth within the company are by the the best I have ever had or worked with within a company. Aslso, the CEO was always smiling and communicating with everyone.
Pros
Free food, parties, great hours and benefits
Cons
It works if you work it.
Account Manager/Customer Success Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA (remote)February 15, 2018
I worked remote with very little support from management. Directors are few and the executives are out of touch. There will never be the growth they search for in this company if they don't apply a more customer centric operation. Clients have a need and specific timeframes in which to fill them however most departments within FADV work on a scale of Honey-Molasses. I loved my job but in the end it suffered because of the lack of support from my director and the lack of follow-up when I went over his head.
Pros
Great Client relationships
Cons
Ever changing environment with little to no notice, No work/life balance
unproductive
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Salem, NHFebruary 5, 2018
the hours were very little for what i needed in order to make money for the bills i had to pay and i was looking for something with more hours and a place i can grow in
Stressfull workplace
Compliance Specialist (Substance Abuse Program) (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDJanuary 24, 2018
First advantage only care about their bottom line. Employees are expendable. With made the workplace very stressful. I and fellow coworkers dreaded coming to work everyday.
Good Work Place
Customer Success Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 17, 2018
I learned alot about the background check industry, processes etc. Management needs improvement as well as the culture. No room for advancement and no raises.
Good leadership is important
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 15, 2018
Each office has its own unique culture. Some are warm and very family oriented while others are cold and sterile. Tone of each office is set by the senior leader.
Fun place
Background Investigator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 26, 2017
Background checking company that decided to outsource and down size. Worked with a ton of friends and had a great time working there everyone was young hip and fun
Pros
free lunches
Cons
layoffs
Background company
Customer Service Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Dunwoody, GADecember 7, 2017
This would be a great company if all of the departments could figure out who does what, and take ownership of their work the supervisor that are in charge need more training on how to work with the office staff.
Very Stressful
FADV-First Advantage-Fleet Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXNovember 15, 2017
Decent benefits, upper management was very demading, but fair at times. Good working environment, good co-workers in office. Overall, very stressful job.
Entry level
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 15, 2017
Company became a catalyst for years to come. First career job out of college. Was an employment screening company that took a huge downturn when the bottom fell out of the economy
New challenges everyday
Verification Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILNovember 4, 2017
Typical day work day consist, customer care support to verify jobs, education and military. I learned accurate information is key important when verifying clients livelihood. Hardest part when businesses have closed and schools and u can't verify. Most enjoyable part staff and clients,
Company outsources most of the work to other countries and does not care about their employees.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Bolingbrook, ILNovember 1, 2017
This company used to be ChoicePoint Services and then LexisNexis. It was bought by First Advantage in 2013 or 2014 and the whole structure changed to make the employees feel like just a number. Used to be a great place to work.
No longer the best place to work
Account Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 26, 2017
A typical day at work was sending out reports and assisting clients. I maintained location information and ensured accuracy of client employee screening data and tax credit forms receipt. In the early years before management changes, it was more varied and challenging. The previous owners were very respectful and loyal.

The hardest part of the job was the sameness of the routine and lack of challenges. Previously, the most enjoyable part was the variety and challenge of creating visually appealing and accurate reports. I learned the Microsoft Office programs as well as collaborated with programmers to produce automated reports.

I cannot comment further due to the nature of my termination. It was not due to any fault of mine and was an impersonal corporate decision.
Pros
pay and earned PTO
Cons
management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Advantage Global operating Centre. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

3.5Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss