First Bank Financial Centre Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
First Bank Financial Centre is a very positive place to work.
Service Banker (Current Employee) –  Oconomowoc, WIMay 29, 2018
I love working for First Bank Financial Centre. The branch I work for is such a great team. It can become very busy and stressful at times but we work so well together as a team to accomplish the same goals. We are there to serve our customers and the community we are in! I love how First Bank Financial Centre is so involved in the communities serving and making a difference! Our management team is always there to assist when needed.
Pros
Impact in the community, great people to work with
Cons
Long hours, long days on my feet
Fast paced and challenging work environment
Commercial Loan Processor (Current Employee) –  Oconomowoc, WIMarch 26, 2018
FBFC is a challenging fun place to work. There are always new loans coming in and they are never the same. It's a relaxed environment with no micromanaging.
Pros
Great work hours
Cons
poor training
Company investment
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 4, 2017
The Bank really didn't invest into the office, and wasn't patient enough to have an established foot print into Indiana. The company didn't fairly compensate the loan officers.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
No financial investment into office
A Great Company to Work For!
N/A (Current Employee) –  Oconomowoc, WINovember 6, 2017
Working for First Bank Financial Centre has been a wonderful experience. Upper management is supportive and genuinely interested in the well-being of employees. Professional development is encouraged, and to some extent, required. Salaries may be slightly average or less than competitors, but benefits are excellent and the atmosphere is positive, relaxed, flexible and understanding. Room for advancement is nearly guaranteed for deserving employees. Honestly, I have not one day dreaded going into work. I would highly recommend First Bank Financial Centre team.
Pros
Culture, Benefits, Work Environment, Career Advancement
Cons
Salaries could be slightly higher.
Worst Company to work for
Retail Loan Operations Post Closer (Former Employee) –  Oconomowoc, WIOctober 19, 2017
Pay was horrible, benefits are bad, and management was not good at all. They like to work you for low pay on purpose. This place of work is very clicky and if your manager is not your favorite than don't expect much from the company.
Good environment to work in.
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Grafton, WIOctober 18, 2017
Overall, I would recommend working at first bank financial centre. The customers are awesome, I got along with my managers/coworkers. It was a good experience!
Pros
Surprise team lunches, community events, and customers bringing in desserts to show thanks.
Cons
Sometimes we didn't see eye to eye, but that's natural and bound to happen.
Community Bank
ACH & Wire Specialist (Former Employee) –  Oconomowoc, WINovember 29, 2016
A great place to feel connected to the community you live in with a dedication to customer service. Small town feel with many big bank digital innovations.
Pros
Community feel
Cons
Politics
1st Bank Financial Centre is a good company, and very welcoming to new employees. The environment is positive, and results oriented.
Customer Service Representative/Teller (Current Employee) –  Oconomowoc, WIOctober 16, 2016
Productive and fast pace environment. Teamwork is top notch. Anytime I have questions they are always answered quickly. Co-workers are always helpful. They are eager to show me details about my position. Management is very willing to help and I am made to feel as important as any of my co-workers that have been there much longer.
I have learned a great deal about banking systems, and banking over all. Since the job is very detailed there are several steps to learn. I am in a very enjoyable work environment.
However, I have realized that I miss the administrative aspects of my career and I am hoping to return to my roots.
My job
Service Banker (Current Employee) –  Germantown, WIOctober 8, 2013
I am responsible for acting as an ambassador of the bank and providing basic cash receipt and payment services in accordance with financial institution procedures. I build customer confidence and trust by performing transactions in a professional manner. I provide one-on-one personal service to the bank’s customers and actively promote the bank’s services, products and programs. I help the bankers and manager with any projects they may have. I help open accounts and renew existing ones.
Pros
No evenings
Cons
Weekends

Want to know more about First Bank Financial Centre?

Ask a question