First Care Clinics Employee Reviews

Love First Care
Director of Clinical Quality (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 11, 2018
Love working at the support office for First Care. The team is very focused on the clinics and making sure people have what they need in the field. I really enjoy being part of a team that is making a difference in our patients lives.
Pros
Teamwork
Love First Care!
Operations (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 11, 2018
I love working for First Care! If you are looking for a challenging, fast-paced company, we are for you. We work really hard and accomplish a lot, but it is very rewarding and fun to see the company grow.
Pros
Good culture, rewarding
Outstanding place to work!
APRN (Current Employee) –  Corbin, KYJuly 3, 2018
I have been working at First Care for nearly three years, and do not anticipate that I will ever leave the company. They always search for the best possible candidates who will fit in with the First Care community when hiring new employees. The clinical staff is very supportive, and everyone works as a team to complete tasks on a day to day basis. The administrative staff are consistently looking for methods to make our work day easier or to provide us with the resources we need to provide better care to our patients. You will not regret coming to work for First Care!
Pros
Discounted visits for employees and your family, schedule flexibility, knowledgeable staff, updated/modern work environment, etc.
Cons
None!
Pleasant co-workers, supportive management, great benefits
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Middlesborough, KYJune 30, 2018
For the first time in 30+ years of employment, I have found a company I am proud to be a part of. I honestly look forward to going to work. The long shift hours are made up for by the days off to follow, allowing me to make appointments without leaving work. I have confidence in the mission of the company that we will be around for a long time, services the needs of our patients.
Pros
Staff, days off, salary, benefits
Cons
non so far
Great Company to Work for
Certified Medical Assistant/Trainer (Current Employee) –  Danville, KYJune 18, 2018
I’ve been working for First Care Clinics for a little under a year. The company is such a pleasure to work for. I really enjoy what I do and being a part of a team that cares about the patient’s well-being. It’s always great to work for a company that supports their employees 100%.
Pros
Great support team!!
Cons
Like any other company, we all have good days and bad day, but it’s nice to have management who’s always willing to listen and help.
Great Company!
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Bedford, INApril 18, 2018
First Care Clinics is a great company with competitive benefits, and room for advancement. The salary is more then fair and the administration team can't be beat! We make our own schedules allowing for great flexibility and working twelve hour shifts allows you to have ample time for family! Since working here the manager's have bought us lunch several times raising employee moral. Overall a great place to work.
Great place to work and attend!
Front Desk Receptionist/Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Frankfort, KYDecember 29, 2017
Before i received my job at first care i took my own kids here, the staff was always friendly and professional! Now that i am employeed by this amazing company i am so thankful and i dont ever plan on leaving, i love this job and the people i work with and for!
Pros
flexible schedule, caring staff, great work environment!
Cons
none to report
Feels like my Forever Home
Manager (Current Employee) –  Support OfficeNovember 6, 2017
I have been with First Care for almost a full year. After searching for a position with a company in another state, I interviewed with the CEO and Management at the Support Office and almost immediately decided to relocate my family cross-country JUST so I could work with First Care. People always ask, and I always answer that it was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

The growth and expansion of First Care in the short time I've been with the company is amazing, and the family-like atmosphere hasn't changed a bit. We are all living the work-life together, and every day feels like working with family.

Management is incredibly supportive, the providers and personnel in each and every clinic are so warm and welcoming. I look forward to new clinic openings or just visiting a clinic to see the faces of the folks that keep our patients healthy and happy!
Excellent first job (and hopefully only!)
Radiographer (Current Employee) –  Henderson, KYNovember 5, 2017
I accepted my first full time position as a radiographer at our clinic. The environment and staff are very relaxed, it is so easy to get along with everyone. Everyone is very flexible and will help you with anything you struggle with. Management is very open to ideas and opinions, you always get heard. I can’t wait to see where this company goes and where I go along with it!
Pros
Occasional free lunches, health benefits, relaxed atmosphere, helpful colleagues
Cons
Haven’t seen any!
The best place to work!!
Family Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  London, KYOctober 24, 2017
I have been with First Care for 2 1/2 years and couldn’t be happier! This company is an amazing place to work! It is fast paced, but streamlined and efficient. The CEO and CMO are wonderful people, personally, but also professionally. They genuinely care about their employees and our families. They listen to their employees and truly care about our thoughts and suggestions. If you get the opportunity to work for this company, I say go for it! You will not regret it!
Pros
Caring employers!
Cons
Busy, busy!
Amazing!
APRN- Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Bardstown, KYAugust 16, 2017
I feel so lucky to work for an employer who values my time, my skills, my aspirations, and my ideas. Our CEO, administrative team and managers are refreshingly human. I proudly work with the best of the best.
Pros
Many opportunities for growth
love it!!!
APRN (Current Employee) –  Winchester, KYJune 9, 2017
I have worked at the clinic since it opened and would not change it for the world!! I love my first care family!!! I have never worked for a company where I can call the CEO any time and ask questions. Everyone is so friendly and wonderful.
Great place to work and to work for.
Front Desk Associate (Current Employee) –  Corbin, KYJune 8, 2017
I have worked in health care for around 10 years. In past experiences my employers have truly not had my best interests at heart. I came to First Care hoping for a change and they have not let me down. First Care Clinics is a Great place to work people really do care. From the CEO down they make you feel like your thoughts and opinion matter. They are truly the best of the best.. I couldn't see me working anywhere else.
Great place to work for.
Radiology Technologist (Current Employee) –  Frankfort, KY Winchester, KYJune 7, 2017
I have been with First Care for almost a year now. I work PRN & enjoy coming to work when I'm scheduled. The Frankfort & Winchester team are like family to me and that's important in a workplace environment in my eyes. I receive help when I ask and everyone is very knowledgeable in their role. I am excited that the company is growing & expanding to help patients get the care they need & deserve.
I plan on working for the company for a long time.
Pros
Great staff, management, providers
Cons
Short staffed on busy days
Best Company Ever
X-Ray Technician/Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Madisonville, KYJune 7, 2017
First Care is one of the best places I have ever worked at. The environment is upbeat and happy. I actually look forward to the days I have to work, everyone gets along and helps one another. First Care is very team oriented.
Best working environment
Nursing (Current Employee) –  Henderson, KYApril 28, 2017
I currently work for First Care and absolutely love this company. I have never worked for a company where all of the employees are so helpful and caring. Everyone at our clinic is friendly and it really feels like a big family. It's important in a work place to feel apart of the team, and working for this company you will. I can promise you that. In most working places people seem to be intimidated by management, corporate, presidents, and CEO's of their company. At First Care all of the "higher ups" are all very friendly and welcoming. They make you enjoy what you do and are very good about checking on how things are going at the clinics. Corporate makes surprise visits to check and see if you as an individual are doing okay and to answer any questions you have. We have the BEST CEO, and I'm not saying that to suck up! First Care hires the best of the best and I feel honored to work for them. I couldn't ask for a better place to be employed. If you are NOT bubbly, outgoing, energetic, upbeat, love the medical field, passionate about helping others, and work well with a team then First Care is NOT the place for you. When you wake up and go to work, you should feel excited; after all you do spend the majority of your time there. I can honestly say that I wake up every morning ready and excited for work (even though I'm not a morning person) Lol :)

Some advice for you readers...
If you do not like where you are, as far as your career goes, and don't feel pleased about where you are... change it! Life is too short to be somewhere that you hate going to everyday.

more...
Fun Fact...
You spend more time with the people you work with than you do with your own family.

Listed below are the feelings you should have when you go to work :)
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

hap·py
adjective
1. feeling or showing pleasure or contentment.

synonyms: cheerful, cheery, merry, joyful, jovial, jolly, jocular, gleeful, carefree, untroubled, delighted, smiling, beaming, grinning, in good spirits, in a good mood, lighthearted, pleased, contented, content, satisfied, gratified, buoyant, radiant, sunny, blithe, joyous, beatific; thrilled, elated, exhilarated, ecstatic, blissful, euphoric, overjoyed, exultant, rapturous, in seventh heaven, on cloud nine, walking on air, jumping for joy, jubilant; informal chirpy, over the moon, on top of the world, tickled pink, on a high, as happy as a clam.

synonyms:
2. glad, pleased, delighted; fortunate and convenient.

synonyms: fortunate, lucky, favorable, advantageous, opportune, timely, well timed, convenient
CMA,AAMA (Current Employee) –  Frankfort, KYMarch 22, 2017
Wonderful place to work. Friendly staff who cares about their patients and employees alike. Everyone works together as a team to make the clinic run smoothly.
An Employer You Can Be Proud To Work For!
Front Desk Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Madisonville, KYMarch 22, 2017
This Company is exemplary in every way. I have worked with several different corporations and would say this is the very best one. They care about their employees and their patients. Every employee is given great training on anything company specific. Being part of a team that gives such high quality of care means I can truly be proud to be part of this team.
The Corporate office staff is very approachable and often reaches out to employees for their ideas and opinions. Another aspect, of this company, that sets them apart is the commitment they have to giving back to the communities where each clinic is located. After working here, I can't imagine working anywhere else.
Pros
Flexible Schedule. Wonderful Management Staff. Great co-workers.
First Care is an excellent company to work for and greatly values each employee.
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  London, KYMarch 11, 2017
I have been working in healthcare for almost 20 years and can honestly say First Care is the best place I have ever worked! We have an excellent working environment and are like one big family. First Care has a genuine concern about each employee and their needs as well as our patients. As an employee of First Care you are not treated as just another number, but your opinion and input are greatly valued.
Pros
Excellent working environment, great co-workers, flexible schedules
FC Support Office
HR Generalist/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 10, 2017
I look forward to coming to work every day to support all of the wonderful people that I have had a part in hiring at our clinics.
The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting so many new and talented people from all over the state of KY and hearing their amazing stories. The hardest part of my job is not being able to hire everyone I meet and interview.
Pros
Room to grow, learn and advance. Feels like family, but without any drama.
Cons
There are no cons.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Care Clinics. Our community is ready to answer.