First Care Clinics Employee Reviews

low morale disconnected corporate office
Ma (Former Employee) –  Winchester, KYFebruary 13, 2019
Horrible regional manger only cares about here self bully style of management company doesn't support their employees disconnected management would look at other employers first
Pros
Cons
call i n policy management that lies about things
Loving this place
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYFebruary 12, 2019
Great team environment with supportive management. This is a very fast paced urgent care clinic. Patients seem to appreciate the staff and the care provided.
Pros
Energetic environment
Cons
Can be late nights
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYFebruary 12, 2019
Just like family. Everyone is friendly and strive to be the best with our patients. Management treats everyone fairly and the pay is amazing. They treat you with respect.
Great work place
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Danville, KYFebruary 9, 2019
I love First Care. It is a wonderful environment and you actually get to help people.
This job is very rewarding.
You get to pick your own days to work and days off.
Best Job for Work/Life Balance
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Madisonville, KYFebruary 7, 2019
This is the best healthcare facility I have ever been employed with! I honestly thought the job description was a little too good to be true, but this company truly cares about each and every employee! I used to feel emotionally drained and unappreciated at my previous job. This job has given me the best work/life balance I have ever had in the past seven years! I have never had to miss one moment with my family, because my schedule is so well planned. There are days the clinic has a high volume of patients. Those days are probably the most difficult days, but Firstcare really invests time to assemble a great team of healthcare workers passionate about providing the best care to our patients. If I ever had a problem, it's extremely easy to reach any clinic or management for advice or a solution. I feel highly valued as an employee everyday!
Pros
Friendly work environment
Cons
High volume of patients
Fantastic Work Environment
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Seymour, INFebruary 6, 2019
Enjoyable fast pace clinic, laid back environment, great co-workers! Great company to work for that cares about your well being, and success! Hardest part of my job is not knowing the outcome of certain patients for example, if we send them to ER.
Pros
flexible scheduling, great co-workers, great company, laid back environment and bonuses depending on patient care!
Cons
Health Benefits
Fast paced urgent care setting that is awesome to work for.
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Seymour, INFebruary 5, 2019
I love working for First Care. My fellow employees and upper management are my second family. We are always there to support one another. This is the best company to work for. Our company is expanding rapidly and I am so happy to be a part of the growth.
Pros
Friendly environment, excellent employees, the best management ever, and top rated patient care
Cons
I wish we had better health insurance
Great place to work!!
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Seymour, INFebruary 4, 2019
Love the family atmosphere and treatment from corporate/management. They are always very friendly and really think of their employees in every aspect!!
Pros
Positivity, famliy atmosphere, friendliness, etc
Cons
No improvements necessary!!!
I love my job!!
Certified Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bedford, INFebruary 4, 2019
I LOVE my job at First Care!!

This position is my FAVORTIE position I've worked!!

We have an AMAZING team & support staff!! I really enjoy coming into work!!
Pros
PTO!! Employer MATCHED 401K!! FLEXIBLE!! EXCELLENT Providers!! SUPPORTIVE Corporate Staff!!
Cons
Weekend & Holdiday rotations
LOVE my job!
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Richmond, INFebruary 3, 2019
Upper management is an amazing group of people that make employees feel more like family. They go out of their way to do things to show employees that they are appreciated and that all of our hard work doesn’t go unnoticed. Coworkers are very knowledgeable in their role at the clinic and we all work well together and support one another to provide our patients with exceptional care. I am so glad that I found First Care! I truly love my job!
Pros
Support from management, competitive pay/benefits, self scheduling, paid training
Cons
None!
Great place to work with flexibility!!
CMA (AAMA) (Current Employee) –  New Castle, INFebruary 3, 2019
I do PRN Float between 2 clinics and have flexibility to work when convenient for me. Relaxed environment and teamwork. Management is available whenever needed and tries to get issues resolved quickly.
Pros
Flexibility, teamwork, and management that appreciates its employees.
Cons
None that I can of
Great work place and atmoshere!!
Patient Services Specialist (Current Employee) –  New Castle, INFebruary 3, 2019
Great atmoshere, management is wonderful, employee benefits are great, generous pto, flexible scheduling, wonderful company to work for, love helping patients.
Great place to work!
NP (Current Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYFebruary 2, 2019
I love the people I work with... my Co workers are like family. Management staff are easy to get in touch with, and always eager to help! Compensation is good for this area.
Cons
Fast paced work environment, little time for breaks. Health insurance with high deductible.
Fantastic place to work!!
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Bedford, INFebruary 2, 2019
This is one of the best companies I have ever worked for. The management takes care of their employees, and it shows through employee engagement! The work environment is tight-knit yet welcoming. I work at more than 1 location and at each location everyone from the front desk staff to the radiology techs, MAs, and NPs strive to deliver the best possible care and “patient experience” to every patient that comes in.
Pros
Wonderful environment
Cons
None!
Great staff, awesome management
Patient Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bardstown, KYFebruary 2, 2019
First Care has an amazing atmosphere for the patients and employees. Management is always there to help you when you need it! There are many areas for advancement and opportunities to move up in your career.
Pros
Self-scheduling, awesome management, great employees
First Care Clinic Bedford
Patient Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bedford, INFebruary 2, 2019
First Care is an outstanding company to work for and a very positive work environment! I have always worked in the healthcare field and this is by far the best! Love my First Care family!
The best job I have ever had.
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Corbin, KYFebruary 2, 2019
I have been with first care over 3 years. I get to work with a fabulous group of people that have become more like family. Management always goes above and beyond to make us feel appreciated. We work in a very fast paced environment but our patients have always been so wonderful and never fail to let us know how happy they are for our services.
Pros
Amazing coworkers, good pay, great management.
Cons
Long hours but still manageable and I still feel happy at the end of my shift!
Love my HR Team!
Training Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 1, 2019
I love my job! Everyone in the HR department, including the HR director, is very nice, friendly and willing to help and teach. We all laugh and work together well!
Pros
Pizza Fridays!
Cons
Pizza Fridays!
Great work hours/days
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  New Castle, INFebruary 1, 2019
I enjoy the 3 day work week. I enjoy working in an atmosphere where I can utilize my skills and give quality care and attention to the patients. Hardest part of the job is taking care of sick children.
Amazing place to work
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Corbin, KYFebruary 1, 2019
I’m new to the first care family but family is the best term to describe this company. Corporate makes sure to involve each of their employees and reaches out to us to continually reach our needs. From the first day of work I felt immediately welcomed by First Care and left my first day knowing I’ve become part of a company that values their employees. If the person reading this review is deciding to apply for this company, do it now you won’t regret it!
Pros
12 hour shifts, advancing opportunities
Cons
None, this company is amazing!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Care Clinics. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9