First Choice Home Care

First Choice Home Care Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA4 reviews
Due to to the lifetime entrepreneurs who own the company, thinking and executing out side of the box was encouraged and executed, which led to tremendous growth because no other average manager could understand the risk and or new ideas to blossom into new sources of revenue while also developing relationships with our clients. In addition to raising money for various other projects no other home health company provides in the state of Virginia (including free Lyft partnership to take elderly to doctors appointments).
I think that it's a nice agency to get related to home health. It will provide you with training if needed. Even if you don't know anything about health care
Taking care of the Elderly providing them with the activities of daily living. learnt alot about self care management. work provided by our direct supervisor
A typical day at work consists of book keeping. Making sure that our employees input the correct time and dates in their provider aide records. Hiring new nurses when we have received new clients and spreading the word about our business.

There are really only two people above me at my job and they have always treated me kindly and as an equal. Sometimes I forget I work for them, and get lost in my work since I am pretty much doing my own thing.

The hardest part of the job is the search for new clients. Sometimes it can take a few weeks to get everything lined up with their medical history, background and insurance information. The easiest part is just coming into work because the environment is that good.
Pros
free lunches, the hours, and benifits
Cons
vacation time
Leave a review. Help people like you.