First Choice Medical Supply, LLC Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
Human Resources Manager, Payroll & Benefits (Current Employee) –  Richland, MSJune 12, 2018
FCMS is a great place to work! I loved my job prior to the company being sold to a competitor! Benefits are not competitive but the culture is the best I've seen yet!
Great Place to Work
Quality Control and shipping (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 27, 2018
Management works with you every step if the way and make sure you are comfortable in your new job, Friendly co-workers and busy environment make the day go by fast and its a pretty secure job.
Pros
Semi-Freedom in workplace, not beint watched constantly
Cons
Hard to meet deadlines sometimes
Horrible Company
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 13, 2017
This place was a nightmare to work at. Usual day was 12-14 hours. The operations manager is the absolute worst person I've ever met. Threatens to throw rocks at stray puppies on the property. You get belittled every day and get told you're doing your job wrong but don't get any advice on how to improve. Worst place I've ever worked.
Horrible place to work
Puller/Packer (Current Employee) –  Olathe, KSMarch 20, 2017
You can not move up at this job, you stuck in one position. They also take forever to give you a pay raise , and you don't have a set time to be off work , you will work until all the work is finish. You work in all conditions , when its hot , its no air , when its cold , its no heat.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
No set time to be off work
I loved this job!! Great place
Switchboard Operator/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAMarch 20, 2017
The years there taught me a lot . People were awesome to work with an upper management was great and kind as well. Being the corporate office for the whole state of ga. Had its moments but I handle it well.,
Growing Company. Wish started earlier in my career with them.
Worked as Temp (Former Employee) –  KYJanuary 19, 2017
Very challenging but opportunities to grow. If you have good work ethic and keep busy.... management is great. If you tend to coast its not the place for ya. The managers expect you to do your part and add value to the place as in any job.

Past employee
Pros
Opportunities.
Cons
Some long hours