First Corporate Solutions Employee Reviews

See reviews about
2.3Job Security & Advancement
This company has many ways in which they can improve.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe Springs, CAMarch 27, 2017
It was mandated to clock in exactly at 8am and clock out exactly at 5pm due to future over time being added over time. No break room available. Changes in schedule without notice. No over time provided even when over load of work but, expected to reach financial goals and projects. Management rarely in the office. A micro managing style to the extend of psychological distress by verbal abuse and intimidating behavior. HR is not knowledgeable about health benefits and does not take the time to consider and investigate claims of harassment within the work place. It is all one sided to benefit management and not the employees. There is favorable treatment within management and some employees. No fair treatment.

I enjoyed getting to know many coworkers and being a part of pot lucks and some free lunches. It was a pleasure working with all the clients.
Pros
Potlucks were always so much fun and coworkers welcoming. Enjoyed working with all clients.
Cons
Micro managing style, Hr
This was a fun workplace. The thing I like the most is that the company had alot of luncheons.
Recording Clerk/Typist (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CADecember 7, 2014
A typical day at work would be clock in at 8AM and clock out at 5PM. The management at this establishment could have been a lot better. The managers really did not pay attention to their employees. I did have a good group of co-workers. We all seemed to get along really well. The hardest part of my job was things would change from day to day. The most enjoyable part of my job was that I meet a lot of great people working there.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
No benefits
Experienced Management
Client Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 12, 2013
Quality Employer that values their Employees. FCS strives to provide the best Benefit Packages available.
Pros
Free company parking and great benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Corporate Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about