First Fidelity Bank Employee Reviews

Productive place to work
Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Midwest City, OKJuly 9, 2018
I loved my time at First Fidelity Bank. And Im really proud of how I Successfully help the client with achieving their bank related issues they were having. However it's just not a lot of movement nor advancement in this company.
Cons
No Movement
Bank Teller
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Norman, OK.July 9, 2018
It's a bank teller job; you have to stand much of the time, which kills your feet. Getting promoted is difficult unless you are friendly with managers. Mostly, this job is for people in their 20s going to college, and using this as a stepping stone to greater things!
Pros
getting to know the clients
Cons
extreme micro-managing
Great work place
Head Teller / Branch Assistant (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJune 25, 2018
This was a Great working environment, working with great employees. We all worked as a team, help each other as needed. Accept changes follow work protocol and manuals. Work to make the company grow and I also grew with the company, gained quality working experiences which I can apply on any future jobs.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
More family time
A learning experience for me and helping others buying their first homes
Mortgage Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Trenton, NJJune 12, 2018
Being a loan assistant gave the tools to help many buy their first homes and help them to understand what was needed and to be able to answer questions that prospective buyers didn't know.
Amazing
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 6, 2018
Loved working here. The owners are great. The business is booming and clients are amazing. Sad I had to leave. They treat you like family and make you feel welcome!
Pros
Cons
Hours
Good Management
Personal Banker (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKApril 18, 2018
I enjoy FFB's workplace environment and the fact that the managers really want to help you succeed within the company and move up within the company also.
benefits
nice job for earlier oeriod of life
Payroll Assistant (Former Employee) –  500 Broad street Neward New jerseyApril 4, 2018
good manager, hope of career advancement. good supervisor. not to for from home. good benefits. good work place culture . wish they could raise the sallry
Stressful
Doc Prep (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 30, 2018
Turnover rate is very high and my boss resigned a month after I started. The work load in my department was extremely high and we got comments from the other departments all the time that they can't believe how much we have to do.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Stress
Staffing changes made for bad environment.
TELLER (Former Employee) –  Midwest City, OKMarch 21, 2018
The staff was the best part about working at FFB, but the changes made to hours and the stress placed on the employees made the environment turn sour. Employees are seen as just their employee number, even if they do business there. The employee is always last in service and the last to know anything.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Expensive health insurance premiums, huge disconnect between corporate and staff.
A day at ffb
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 2, 2018
I love that the bank is customer oriented and has a very diverse culture. A normal day at work for me consists of smiles and a welcoming attitude that ensures that our client receive the best assistance from within the bank.
Pros
Jean day is on Fridays and Saturdays
Cons
Only one bonus a year
loan documentation
Loan Admin Specialist (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 25, 2018
management was good until the economy crashed. they let the good manager go and down sized making it difficult to work there. employee in charge was a liar
Working at FFB
Credit Analysis/Commercial Lender Trainee (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 6, 2018
First fidelity has been rated one of the best places to work in OKC. Filled with friendly people and opportunities for advancement. Slower pace and not very stressful.
Pros
Small family like company
Cons
No young people
Fun place to work
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Edmond, OKDecember 28, 2017
they are a good company to work for, the people are awesome. They have good holiday traditions and genuinely care for the people. It is great for college students.
Nice working environment
Trust Secretary (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 12, 2017
Work with different cultures of people was very interesting and very educational. Unfortunately the bank does not exist anymore but it was a very nice institution to work for.
Pros
Free lunches, etc.
Positive work place.
Banker (Former Employee) –  Totowa, NJNovember 27, 2017
Always look forward to going to work. Peaceful atmosphere. The work environment was always calm. The co-worker where very helpful. Again it was a family affair at the workplace.
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 16, 2017
Great place to work if you don't mind having lots stress from upper management. Good place if you like working very hard.If you ever plan on working here you have to make sure your on point with your work.
Pros
Annual events
Cons
Fustrating
Fun, caring place to work
Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 8, 2017
There is a reason this bank is always voted best places to work. They truly care about their employees and the work life balance that is so vital to employee welfare and happiness.
good
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Norman, OKNovember 3, 2017
Management was very poor. However, my co workers were amazing. Insurance was great as well as 401k. I wouldn't recommend working here because they are none for having bad management.
Very traditional bank
Senior Vice President- Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 31, 2017
Traditional banking with very conservative approach to lendig. Would recommend to colleagues as a good place to work.

A full service bank who is attemtpting to grow in the Phoenix Market.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
limited resources
Excellent
Commercial and Vault teller (Former Employee) –  Norman, OKOctober 10, 2017
Great place to spend 8 hours, everyone was so willing to help out on anything. Manager was the best. Never any co-worker drama. I enjoyed every day. Truly the BEST place to work.
Pros
everything
Cons
nothing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Fidelity Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.1InHerSight Score

1.7Personal Development

2.6Career Opportunities

1.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight