First Financial Asset Management

First Financial Asset Management Employee Reviews

It started out slow , there was no proper training for thier software I had to figure it out as I went along each day. never a dull moment in that place. My co-workers were so awesome we got really close! Then the job took a turn due to the covid-19 pandemic and we had to shut down.
Supervisor was to much i dont recommend to work here wack job there's no training always staring what you do if you go college they don't fix your schedule
Pros
not fun
Cons
always checking on you
AWESOME work environment - I was lucky enough to get in on the ground floor of the staffing division several years ago. I have enjoyed watching the growth of that division and have a great team that I work with. They are more like family then co-workers. The President of the company is always supportive and has excellent vision on where to take the company in the future.
Pros
Great Team environment
Very unprofessional and unorganized. Work load is very stressful. Pay is decent. Benefit are awful.
Do not work here. The culture sucks. Management will take sides of other managers and never listen to their employees. Employees are treated unfairly. There is favoritism here too among salary and getting increases
Job seekers rely on your experience.
There were alot of retired police offers which was pretty neat. The employees had a pretty cool sense of humor. I do not believe they are paid enough hourly, for the stress they have to deal with. Having to call people to pay for damages that was done years ago, is not easy. I believe anyone in collections should automatically receive salary.
Great and learningful experience. There is an open amount of room to grow within the company.The guidelines and policies and job tasks related and given from thee supervisors were self explanatory and very useful.
Management is the worse. From the owners, HR, managers, team leads and people who have occupied seats for 10+ years. They have a high turn over rate and they don’t care about their employees AT ALL! They are that company that you think you are going to excel in and happy to be apart BUT as soon as you walk on the call center floor .. BAD VIBES ALL DAY! Stay away or deal with your mental health daily.
I've literally worked there for about a month and during that month i was bullied and chastised by my co workers. Some of the managers have no sense of associate development. Their systems are out of date completely . There is little to no training. It is very unprofessional and not somewhere you should stay long term if you do decided to secure employment with them. I'd rather work fast food.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Management, Benefits, Environment
There are 2 different offices within FFAM. The 1st party side is very quiet and people are professional. The 3rd party side is the most unprofessional place that I have worked for in my entire life! Cursing, LOUD TALKING, disrespectful conversations, poor management, dirty, and "hood". DO NOT APPLY!
Pros
Cons
Management, trash paper
In the seven years I've been with FFAM, I have meet and worked with some really great people, and I have been able to learn and grow with the organization, I have moved from managing Client Services to Compliance and have seen many others promoted from within. FFAM is a fast paced, rapidly growing organization with a culture of Compliance. Compliance with all Federal Regulations which govern the industry, Client requirements and Company Policies. FFAM's Board and Executive Management are actively involved in the day to day of the organization and are constantly looking for ways to better our organization. If you enjoy a fast paced environment, great people, and know how to follow the rules, then FFAM would be a great place for you.
Pros
Great people, growth & opportunity
this is a really good company the only thing is flexibility with your hours. i did enjoy working here the time i last my co-workers were always so helpful as well as the managers there.
I worked there for 3 years. I was never offered a raise. I asked twice and was told there was a wage freeze. I made $10.00 an hour. After I quit the girl they replaced me with was hired at $11.75 an hour. We were sitting in a building where we were not treated as people.
small company with no perks, no room for advancement. If you like collections and are familiar with collections and working towards a bonus then this job will be for you. management is ok but it is clear that the management team has not had any management training, there are no merit raises
Won’t be there long. Very competitive and you won’t have any job security. Insurance premium is very high. No other insurance or benefits were not available.
Cons
3rd party collections on an automated dialing system and trash paper You feel no job security. There isn't enough time given to develop talent or a payer tray.
Learning new skills to collect the money for the clients, building relationships with my team and clients. enhancing customer service skills and building trust within the company as an asset to the brand
Pros
free parking
Cons
long drive
i will not tell no one to work there, because that place treat you like a slave and they don't allow no one to make mistakes, the leader don't want no one to act likee they they have there own opinions
Not very good place to work. They did not promote from within and they do not value their employees. I worked for them for over a year and was one of their top collectors and they didn't value me at all.
Punch in on time and get to work. Comfortable work space. Teamwork oriented facility. I learned the harder you work on a daily basis, the more money (commission) you can make. The hardest part of this job was not being able to communicate with the client directly and not having an email. Waiting for supporting documents was a pain. The most enjoyable part of this job was all the support and encouragement from coworkers.
Pros
location- downtown Phoenix
Cons
expensive healthcare plans
Working here is good unless you cant deal with management constantly pressuring you to make more and more calls. The hours and pay are good but the management was bad. It wasn’t a bad place t work it just sucks that management sucked.
Pros
Competitive pay
Cons
Poor management