First Financial Asset Management

First Financial Asset Management Employee Reviews

United States66 reviews

Unorganized and Chaotic

The management is chaotic and dysfunctional. There is NO TRAINING, and the management staff is highly unprofessional. The benefits are terrible!! I would advise you to continue your job search if you are looking to work here. They advertise for Workers comp. and its actually a collection job. Every job posting is an inaccurate! There are no raises, and NO GROWTH OPPERTUNITIES.

Pros

Simple

Cons

Benefits, Management, Stress

they lie about giving you a 2nd bonus , and the pay sucks , commission way to hard to make money .

same everyday call the accounts on the screen , answer calls from the dialer , learned some things ,,management ok , work from home best thing, hardest thing making goal.

First Financial Asset Management insights

Areas for improvement
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Believe the reviews!!

Horrible training, horrible management, left as the top collector yet no bonus after 3 months. Definitely the worst job I've ever had and just want to warn others do not apply there's are other opportunities that are so much less miserable.

Pros

Cons

To many to list

work was wack

Supervisor was to much i dont recommend to work here wack job there's no training always staring what you do if you go college they don't fix your schedule

Pros

not fun

Cons

always checking on you

Awesome Place to work

AWESOME work environment - I was lucky enough to get in on the ground floor of the staffing division several years ago. I have enjoyed watching the growth of that division and have a great team that I work with. They are more like family then co-workers. The President of the company is always supportive and has excellent vision on where to take the company in the future.

Pros

Great Team environment

Horrible

Very unprofessional and unorganized. Work load is very stressful. Pay is decent. Benefit are awful.

N/a

Do not work here. The culture sucks. Management will take sides of other managers and never listen to their employees. Employees are treated unfairly. There is favoritism here too among salary and getting increases

Work place culture

There were alot of retired police offers which was pretty neat. The employees had a pretty cool sense of humor. I do not believe they are paid enough hourly, for the stress they have to deal with. Having to call people to pay for damages that was done years ago, is not easy. I believe anyone in collections should automatically receive salary.

The Co Workers were he best ever to work with. very loving people

It started out slow , there was no proper training for thier software I had to figure it out as I went along each day. never a dull moment in that place. My co-workers were so awesome we got really close! Then the job took a turn due to the covid-19 pandemic and we had to shut down.

Productive and Fun Workplace

Great and learningful experience. There is an open amount of room to grow within the company.The guidelines and policies and job tasks related and given from thee supervisors were self explanatory and very useful.

Horrible company in a nice building

Management is the worse. From the owners, HR, managers, team leads and people who have occupied seats for 10+ years. They have a high turn over rate and they don’t care about their employees AT ALL! They are that company that you think you are going to excel in and happy to be apart BUT as soon as you walk on the call center floor .. BAD VIBES ALL DAY! Stay away or deal with your mental health daily.

Do not work here

I've literally worked there for about a month and during that month i was bullied and chastised by my co workers. Some of the managers have no sense of associate development. Their systems are out of date completely . There is little to no training. It is very unprofessional and not somewhere you should stay long term if you do decided to secure employment with them. I'd rather work fast food.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Management, Benefits, Environment

Do not apply

There are 2 different offices within FFAM. The 1st party side is very quiet and people are professional. The 3rd party side is the most unprofessional place that I have worked for in my entire life! Cursing, LOUD TALKING, disrespectful conversations, poor management, dirty, and "hood". DO NOT APPLY!

Pros

Cons

Management, trash paper

Fast Paced, Growing Organization

In the seven years I've been with FFAM, I have meet and worked with some really great people, and I have been able to learn and grow with the organization, I have moved from managing Client Services to Compliance and have seen many others promoted from within. FFAM is a fast paced, rapidly growing organization with a culture of Compliance. Compliance with all Federal Regulations which govern the industry, Client requirements and Company Policies. FFAM's Board and Executive Management are actively involved in the day to day of the organization and are constantly looking for ways to better our organization. If you enjoy a fast paced environment, great people, and know how to follow the rules, then FFAM would be a great place for you.

Pros

Great people, growth & opportunity

FFAM very productive company

this is a really good company the only thing is flexibility with your hours. i did enjoy working here the time i last my co-workers were always so helpful as well as the managers there.

Horrible company to work for

I worked there for 3 years. I was never offered a raise. I asked twice and was told there was a wage freeze. I made $10.00 an hour. After I quit the girl they replaced me with was hired at $11.75 an hour. We were sitting in a building where we were not treated as people.

small company

small company with no perks, no room for advancement. If you like collections and are familiar with collections and working towards a bonus then this job will be for you. management is ok but it is clear that the management team has not had any management training, there are no merit raises

No security

Won’t be there long. Very competitive and you won’t have any job security. Insurance premium is very high. No other insurance or benefits were not available.

not much fun

3rd party collections on an automated dialing system and trash paper You feel no job security. There isn't enough time given to develop talent or a payer tray.

working with a trusted company

Learning new skills to collect the money for the clients, building relationships with my team and clients. enhancing customer service skills and building trust within the company as an asset to the brand

Pros

free parking

Cons

long drive

workplace

i will not tell no one to work there, because that place treat you like a slave and they don't allow no one to make mistakes, the leader don't want no one to act likee they they have there own opinions

Common questions about First Financial Asset Management

Answered by current and former employees at First Financial Asset Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Financial Asset Management. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits