First Financial Security

First Financial Security Employee Reviews

United States64 reviews

salebusinessteamcompanylearnedpeopleenjoyhard

Fit your life around your work not your work around you life

Get to travel and meet new people. Great, supportive team work. Allows you to be your own boss and make new friends while working most importantly get help people with financial security.

Pros

Allows you to be your own boss

Flexible and fun

You get paid for the work you put in. You are your own boss. The people there are fun to work with. You learn something new everyday. This is a commission-based pay.

First Financial Security insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Energizing work tasks
  • Overall satisfaction

It sucks big time!!

From my experience, the marketing department has no idea of what they're doing. They struggle to fit in with other competitors. And strongly believe in using people to get there needs met. If you don't believe me, by all means...help yourself to the foolishness!

Typical day at work

Very busy, most days spent out of the office with clients. No micromanagement, great culture, good for leadership development. Great place to develop your own business.

Rewarding and exciting to be part of

Great place and staff. Wonderful services to offer clientele. So many growth opportunity from within. Great leadership by the ceo and corporate board.

Excellent Business Model

Exceptional Brokerage. Exceptional Compensation Package and Leaders. They also have an excellent back office and training program that allows you stay on top of cutting edge technology and licensure requirements.

laid back, casual wear

ok place to work, but need to hire good managers. company did pay for paid company trips and provided paid employee appreciation day to Main Event and Lake Lanier

Good work environment

Self starters only. People here are pursuing being number and are normally available to help with development. Training meetings in the evening can be a challenge. Overall a supportive organization.

Place where you can see the world in every year.

First Financial security privides the best hand-on experience for business, people, sales, recruit, and leadership skills. I have 2 college degrees and have been working for 20 years, but nothing can compare to what I learned from First Financial Security. It teaches the secret or right thing right way to make money while college teaches me to read someone else's history in the text book only.

Enjoyable to work with new clients

Every day meet new clients and enjoy helping client with their needs. Love train new trainee, developing the changing of their life insurance needs. Be on your own boss and flexible hour.

Pros

Meeting-new stuff from the products

Cons

Traveling

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at First Financial Security?

Fun and family work place

First financial taugt me so much. And it’s like working with family. You get pay on how hard you work! It’s easy work but you have to work for it. You build your own business and lead your own team! Met the CEO and spend dinner at his home!!!! Where can you find that anywhere???

Pros

Work hard get paid GREAT

Cons

Commission only

great place to work

It good company to for, the company has good products and very good place to work and build a business. Very good pay. Good leadership and good track record.

Fast Paced.

Family members of owner as Management, was not a good mix.She had a tendency to micro manage. Fast Paced, and goal oriented work day. The day went quickly, due to pace. Reason I left, was to find something closer to home. Not for anything, negative. I would recommend this company.

Pros

Decent pay, fast paced work day.

Cons

Micro managed

Great place to work and to learn

I loved the experience. I learned a lot about sales and presentation during the time with FFS. The management was very helpful. It was a great place to advance if you are really serious about selling life insurance. I enjoyed working with the team.

Best company and opportunity

Best company to learn and grow to be a leader and your own boss. You make your own promotions and income. Leadership and coaching is provided. All you have to do is follow the system.

Flexible time, fun to work with

- It is a network marketing company. - Self-employed as commission basis - Leadership, Interpersonal & organizational & communication skills - Learn how to conduct the meeting, Sales Presentation & motivating, and building the relationship between clients and teams members.

Pros

Independent

Cons

Job security & economy

Productive and fun workplace!

I enjoy the work environment. Diversity, teamwork and professional environment. Meet other professionals that are eager to share professional strategies to grow your business.

Pros

Provide you with resources to do business; training videos, webinars, your own website, business email and moe.

Cons

Getting leads for business.

Great place to work starting in sales and marketing

It can be alot of challenges, but when you meet your goals it is very rewarding. The hardest part of the job is getting client into your database and making sure you can retain your clientel.

Pros

Great Teamwork and Training materials

Cons

It can get very draining when you have no client or you have to really work for client

Great Start towards entrepreneur and financial industry

They have great management trainings but it all depend on how you utilize the resources to advance your career with them. Have to be a competitive go-getter to thrive in this environment.

I love my job

While working with FFS I enjoyed helping people and educating them about life insurance products. I loved traveling to meet new team members and trained them about the company blueprint.

open and friendly

Screen and direct calls, take and relay messages, scheduling and canceling appointments, provide client with the best insurance quotes, entry of all accounts payable invoices into the company's accounting system, review all invoices for appropriate documentation/approval, entry of all company employees daily expense reimbursements, calculate and prepare entries to be forwarded to Human Resources for payments to employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Financial Security. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • First Financial Security
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?