First Help Financial Employee Reviews

Always remain patient and positive
Servicing & Asset Associate (Former Employee) –  Newton, MAAugust 1, 2018
Be able to pick up on other people's slack. Fast learner. Fast typist. Work well under pressure along with working well with others whether they truly like you or not.
A Great Place to Learn New Skills
Director of Inside Sales and Loan Originations (Former Employee) –  Newton, MAMarch 13, 2018
Although I am not sure if it applies today. I had great experience working at First Help Financial, partly due to the fact that the company was still in the startup phase and hence it provided me a lot of opportunities to contribute to the growth of the company.

There were only four or five of us when I joined the company and there were a little over 30 employees when I left. During the 2011-2013 period, the company was very high pace but a relaxed work environment. By the beginning of 2014, the company was moving towards a more traditional management style.

I still see the company as a great place to learn new skills.
Pros
Benefits and approachable management
Growing, diverse and welcoming
Funding Specialist (Current Employee) –  Newton, MANovember 16, 2017
First Help Financial is a growing company and a very dynamic one. There is often opportunities for carrier advancement. Its diverse and open to different cultures, the young and mature minds. First Help Financial has a very welcoming environment and one can clearly feel the efforts put in to make sure every employee feels comfortable and motivated.
Fun, Outgoing, non Micro-Managed work environment
Outside Sales Rep (Current Employee) –  Newton, MAAugust 9, 2015
Company has about 30 employees. My role in the company is on Business Development and Account Management in the state of MA. Responsible for hitting difficult origination targets, was able to hit 100% of origination targets almost every quarter and on two occasions I surpassed the goal by hitting 110% of quota. Day to Day includes visiting anywhere from 8-15 accounts in person in different regions all over MA. Ensure that clients are satisfied with our products and services, negotiate and close deals, increase productivity within our accounts, solving problems.
Pros
Free lunch on Friday's, Flexibility on time off
Prodcutive
Collector (Former Employee) –  Newton, MAMarch 18, 2015
I learned the right and efficiency way to be a collector, and also how to help clients over the phone with their needs. it was a nice place to work, good environment, people was nice, the only thing that I did not like was the salary, that was the reason why I left the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Help Financial. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2