First Rate Field Services Employee Reviews

See reviews about
A waste of your time and money
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALOctober 12, 2018
This what will happen to you at First Rate Field Services and this is not fiction a TRUE STORY:

I have performed the service that your company asked of me in the minor that you asked. I called you from the site and got approval for all increases of amounts. And Now First Rate Field Services is paying me what it wants. It is my belief that your company gets your vendors to agree on a price knowing that your company has no intentions paying the agreed price. I further believe that your company uses the services of a vendor and trap the vendor with all types of paperwork in a system designed for him to never to get what is rightful due to them. Your system is designed to have a vendor trapped with one issue after another only to take what he has earned with blood and sweat in all type of conditions. You have not pay according to your price or any agreed upon pricing. You expect the high possible service but you don't want to pay for it. Your company moves from one vendor too another screwing them over! Please pay me what is due to me!!!
Cons
Will falsely mislead you to think that you will be paid fairly
Easy place to work for
Mortgage Inspector (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJuly 21, 2018
Was simple to be assigned projects and was easy to complete. Get a house to inspect in the Virginia area. Go to house take pictures. Send pictures and get paid. Very easy and simple to do.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Rate Field Services. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about