First Southern National Bank Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Alright place to work as long as you
Teller (Former Employee) –  Richmond, KYJune 8, 2017
Basic customer service, take care of transactions as they come through. Management tries to manage unruly guests when needed. Very nice people to work with most of the time. BIG difference in the regulations corporate instructs you to follow and what the branch manager tells you to follow or not, which causes problems when corporate officials find out that an employee didn't follow regulations. That is the hardest part of the job, trying to find the gray area in how to go about your work. Another harsh portion of the job is the work schedule. The number of employees depends on the branch, there is a set amount of days and hours that need to be filled, so there is a potential to work 6 days in one week without reaching overtime, this does not include the strain compiled when an employee resigns. Most of the customers are well mannered and behave themselves. Everyone is helpful when learning on the job. Jobs advertised within company first.
Pros
Pay over 90% of benefits, snacks available for employees, 1 hour breaks
Cons
Confusing and poor communication, no ability for raises, stressful working conditions at times
Great Workplace
Proof Operator (Former Employee) –  Stanford KYAugust 23, 2015
We were able to be productive but we also were able to laugh and just really get to know the people that we were working with. We also were allowed to be involved in community projects so we were also making a difference in the community as well as at work.