First Team Staffing logo
First Team Staffing

First Team Staffing Employee Reviews

Just an okay job to have

It’s a cool job to have, the environment in the summer is terrible though. Overall though it’s a fairly easy job and and most of the employees are friendly and there to help you.

In and Out jobs

The agency will help you get into plenty of places... But prepare to be thrown out at a moment's notice and over the phone! Pay is good but the challenge is staying somewhere

Pros

Good schedule

Cons

Low chance of Conversion

Working for an agency

Working for an agency can have it's pros and cons. There don't offer any vacation or paid time no matter how long you've been with the company, but you do get your foot on the door with some good companies.

Don’t work here they won’t pay you

Worst place ever please if you value your own work ethic you don’t want to work here simple as that once you leave from there they act like you never worked for their company it’s basically first come first serve and no company is supposed to be like that unless it’s a temp agency

The company is great!

They are a great company overall.I got hired with the company I was working for with First Team, and if I had to I would totally go back and work with them. The Nashville branch is amazing The people who helped me, where in communication at all times with me!

Overwhelmingly busy

Great work staff, good intentions, overworked though. Understaffed. A lot of responsibility that does not compare to the wages offered. Was not compensated for over 40 hours/week although daily hours were much more than that.

Pros

Music when office is clear of clients, relationship with coworkers

Cons

No lunch break, not being paid for all hours worked

Stressful but fruitful

Stressed all the time and work long hours for salary pay. You also have to use your own car to drive new hires to job sites for their first day of work but other than that it was a decent place to work.

Pros

Good commission

Cons

Long hours no overtime

Lied to employer or first team

OverallI was told I would be stacking boxes pelletizing boxes repellentizing boxes shipment and receiving type of duties with the forklift I get to the company and the company puts me as a utility worker that's not what I signed on for so if I get with this organization be careful pay attention to the lies that either first team says or the company somebody's lying and I will get to the bottom of it

Weekly pay

I’ve have several assignments while working for the company. Most I did enjoy. Most assignments have been in a cool environment that weren’t stressful. I’ve had the option of advancing at one particular workplace.

Great Familial Atmosphere.

Working at Taylor Farms was one of the most enjoyable experiences I have had working so far. The people were really nice and the employees always try to make you feel understood and welcomed. Also, they took the time to teach me all the steps carefully. However, the pay did not equal to the work output. Sometimes I had to work 14 to 16 hours a day.

Jobs at First Team Staffing

See more jobs

Awesome Jobs

They work with you. If you're not feeling a job location, just simply let it be known and they will work to find you a new work location ASAP. The pay is also pretty great.

it was a productive workplace

a typical day was going in..wash hands..put on safety equipment..go to work area and begin working..Most enjoyable part was working at a fast pace..learned safety first..hardest part of the job was standing in one spot the whole shift except for breaks..because im a very energetic person..and standing still is very hard for me..some managers was fine..others were very rude!

Fun assignment

The staffing agency is the best, but it took time to get through the politics at the job site. I do not know if at the current moment they will make good on there raise and promotion I earned just days before they laid me off,

Great company to work for

Its has alot of jobs for people to go to with different shifts that's cool too it helps people to work who just came out of prison and it finds you the job your looking for and the shift you want

First Team was a great place to work

I am going to miss working for such an amazing company. They show their employees appreciation and are understanding if family emergency's come up. I am grateful for the opportunity I was given to work for them.

They fill your head with promises of full time employment then snap you into reality

This agency sends you to places that over work you with minimal pay. Horrible staff that do not care about you. They just want the money and that is it.

Good company

Everything you need they will help to further your career and if you get hired permanently the will help you transition to the other job and just be a good hard worker

No communication

No communication want to work never called or texted me to come to work. Gave me phone number that weren't in service, I could leave a message but know one ever called me back

Never work for this company

They don't look out for their employees. They can't find work for their employees. When you call to find work because you need to pay your rent they can't help.

Why

This company is good at finding contracts for you to work but bad on getting you paid good for the value of your work. But they are bad as far as compensation on job sites benefits and locations but are good on getting you equipment that you will need to make your money

Find you work quickly. And the best jobs. Supervisor is the best and very understanding

First team staffing agencies is the best staffing agencies I ever work for.i had the best contracts and they care about their employees. I have made a lot of money .

Pros

Work quickly

Cons

Short term

Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Team Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare First Team Staffing with