Play YouTube video button

First Transit Employee Reviews for Forklift Operator

Forklift Operator6 reviews
United States6 reviews
low pay for driving
Driving around Houston in rush hour traffic is not good for your health and dealing with the weather and then you have management tell you to be on time.
It could have been great
It would have been a great job if they got the old management out of there. They made it extremely hard to work as they are always wanting to be the GM still but she isn't any longer but she will bully you into treating her like the GM still or she will cut your hours then if that doesnt work she will get you fired any way she can. Even using other employees to fight with you. They will push and push until you cant do your job
Pros
Your in a bus
Cons
Old managment is still there and rasism is hard to recover from.
It’s a ok place to work
Just go in and do what u supposed to do. Don’t look for friends just work. Keep to yourself and everything will be ok. Have fun and drive safe. Just always remember to have fun.
Great job to work just very under paid based off being a driver snd the kind if clients we deal with ss drivers
Great place to work but have to psy more in have better benifits as drivers need more benefits for drivers in way better pay then $13 dollars every 2 weeks for clients we come across in deal with
Pros
Great people in good cause fir doing the job
Cons
Short breaks 30 min shoukd be a hour
Very upbeat and or laidback
For this job you had to have amazing patients and a clean driving recored as it was important to not be a mean driver. Had to like people and working with them as most had some kind of disability.
Pros
Got to meet people and talk with others
Cons
no scheduled breaks or lunches
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Helping and transporting those with disavilities
Everyday before starting work I would first do a rural inspection of vehicle, then I would check in with dispatch and start my scheduled pick ups. In this job field I have learned to help those who need help. I worked with and amongs alot of workers at the start of my morning but for the most part I worked independently. There was no hard part of this job for me because I enjoyed it to the fullest.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at First Transit. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
InHerSight Score
2.2Personal Development
3.4Career Opportunities
2.3Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
First Transit Reviews by Location
Career recommendations for Forklift Operator
Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more