FirstLine Schools Employee Reviews

Great Place to Work
New Orleans - Special Education Teacher (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAOctober 10, 2018
Firstline Schools has 6 schools in its network with the addition of Live Oak. These schools are great to work at adn school culture is set to a high standard. I've had great admins that provide action based feedback and I feel that working in this network has made me a better teacher.
Pros
Teachers that want to Teach and are happy to start their day
Cons
long day
Poorly managed organization and racist
Teacher (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAMarch 23, 2018
First line schools manages to open new schools but cut staff as soon as the funds are not managed correctly. Teachers and managers are micromanaged and unprofessional. They say their goal is to close the achievement gap but really its too fill up seats and overpay their "network"
Pros
breaks
Cons
overworked underpaid no job security
Hard Work is Rewarded
2nd Grade Instructional Coach (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAApril 22, 2017
The most rewarding part of working for FirstLine Schools is that I've been able to see students grow into young adults. Our schools are preK-8 which allows teachers to develop ongoing relationships with students.
Great place to work.
Grade 4 Mathematics Teacher (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAFebruary 13, 2017
Firstline is a great place to work. All of the growth I have made as a teacher is because of the great people I have worked with.