firstPRO Inc. Employee Reviews

Toxic Environment
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 15, 2019
Not a good place to work. Very toxic culture. Management is horrible. There is no type of training process and the day to day and ramp up time is very unclear.
Productive Place to gain insight to job openings
Accounting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 12, 2018
This recruiting agency is very organized and well developed. I have gained a numerous amount of knowledge and access because the recruiters that are available.
contract positions
Contract Accountant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 8, 2018
As a staffing company they are good. The work situations are different depending on the contract. They have tried to keep up with you and your assignment.
I enjoyed working for firstPro
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJuly 17, 2018
FirstPro placed me at the current job I have been at for almost 5 yrs
it was a perm placement after 90 days
the transition from firstPro to this company was very easy
Needs improvement on career advancement and development
Sr. Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 1, 2018
Young team that needed sales and recruitment training. Not offered by management.Good work life balance and excellent team environment.

Hard working group.
Excellent Recruiters
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PA 19102May 31, 2018
The recruiters there really work hard to find oppertunities that are a good match and go out of their way to get in touch with you to see it is something that you are interested in. They also call you to prep you before every interview and even call to say "Good luck!"!

I am a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer with over 20 years of experience. At IPC, I was responsible for ensuring that hundreds of stock trader phones maintained 100% uptime. At Kova Corp. I spearheaded a Routine Maintenance program that became mandatory for all technicians and reduced after hour emergency site visits by 35% and reduced unplanned system down time by 40%. At AT&T, on my own incentive, I redesigned the PC repair depot for better work flow, reduced redundant traffic and more efficient use of space. I also created a database to track the status of all PCs, which management noticed and liked so much that it was uploaded to AT&T's intranet so that end users could go online and check the status of their repair instead of calling the shop and waiting while someone walked around and found the PC and told the user what the state of the repair was.
Pros
Good pay, Good positions, good treatment!
Cons
I'd like to get even more work through them.
insurance specialist
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GAApril 9, 2018
first pro is the temporary agency that I went thru to get the temp position at Assurant. The temp agency employs thru Assurant for temporary positions in the company.
Temp job
Network Technician (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaFebruary 5, 2018
This was a temp job for me. So not much opportunities to advance and just a promise maybe to move on to a permanent position but not garantie. It was a very stressful job for me.
IT PMO Analyst Contractor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 7, 2017
Transitioning from working over 15 years for financial institutions to a retail environment has strengthened my experience and career goals. FirstPro is a wonderful company to work for.
Very unprofessional
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PASeptember 24, 2017
They call you about a great job, make you think you have a good chance at getting said job, then nothing. Will not return your emails or phone calls. Totally ignore you.
Pros
Learned to never deal with them again
Cons
Don't waste your time, they do not have any jobs for placement
Decent Temp Agency
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 30, 2017
I've gained corporate experience thanks to FirstPRo getting my foot in the door.

Several contractors have agreed that the agency can be pretty abrasive about time sheet deadline.
Temp Agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 29, 2017
• Managed data entry and posted insurance payments to accounts while enhancing database usage processes
• Entered and organized marketing campaign findings
• Handled inbound/outbound calls on multi-line phone system
Temporary Agency with integrity
temporary contract Accounts Payable Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 23, 2017
This employment agency found contracts that fit my qualifications and always in constant communication when between job contracts to ensure the position is a fit for both me and company; recruiters are very professional and pleasant.
Pros
good hourly rates per contract
Cons
no cons
Great Starter
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 30, 2017
Working with Firstpro as a result of relocation. Recruiter has been very responsive in finding the right fit. Perm opportunities are hard to come by in some cases.
Pros
Various Opportunities
Cons
Medical Benefits could be improved
Legal Recruiting Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 18, 2017
Fast paced, but supportive place to work and build a recruiting career. More senior people are left alone to work, bottom line is what matters mentality for the most part.
firstPRO Inc.
Recruiter/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 30, 2017
I started as an intern in October 2016 for firstPRO. My job consisted primarily of sourcing for the Accounting Finance department but I was soon offered a full time, recruiter position after a month and 2 closed deals. I advanced very quickly within the company and was working as a full desk recruiter by the time I left the company. Overall a great learning experience.
Pros
learning experience, full desk opportunity, quick advancement with no training
Cons
poor management, work/life balance, culture, poor training and leadership
Not much interaction
Service Delivery Configuration Agent (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 9, 2017
The assignment was ok, but the recruiter I worked with was nice at the time of working, but would not chat with me at all when I needed a reference. He always seemed upset about something.
Pros
Good Pay, Flexible
Cons
Can't get a reference
Proficient
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAFebruary 22, 2017
Good operation. Requires more professoonal inner personal realtionships with employees in relationship to placements. A wider variety of placements should be available.
Pros
Dependable revenue flow
Cons
Interpersonal realtionship connections with employee and clients.
Always Kept Me Busy
Data Entry/Order Entry/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 6, 2017
This is a staffing agency in which I enjoyed working through.
They constantly had assignments for me when one ends they would quickly get me back out there.
Pros
Kept Me Employed
Cons
All my assignements would end
Good Company
SENIOR LOGISTICS ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 1, 2017
Good company good culture, pay not so good , I feel company's training lacked in the way of hands on training to get you yto the next level . Sr managment good have value in company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at firstPRO Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.