firstPRO Inc.

firstPRO Inc. Employee Reviews

United States52 reviews
firstPRO operates on a strict "no-giving up policy". Come in ready to work, determined to win and able to adapt. That is the attitude that succeeds at firstpro.
Best place to work- great pay and excellent company. I’ve worked with many agencies and this one is by far the best. Great communication and very efficient.
Recruiters are Helpful with job placement and providing all details of possible job openings, assisting with changes or corrections on resumes, providing interview tips, etc.
It was okay as far as temp service go... As long as you come to work they may change your assignment up form time to time an the work slows at time but okay
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
They are a typically staffing company that gives their employees the flexibility to do your job. The company culture has completely changed since they were purchased by staffing360. Staffing360 as a company isn't doing financially well. When I inquired about when we would receive the 401k for the previous year, no one could tell me.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Staffing360 financial instability
Not a good place to work. Very toxic culture. Management is horrible. There is no type of training process and the day to day and ramp up time is very unclear.
My role at FirstPro was to help assist MainLine Health with the completion of EPPIC deployment with installation of patients arm-band, document scanners, and symbol hand scanners
I loved working for them! More importantly I had a great experience with the lady that hired me. I remember her to this day & her huskies! She was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This recruiting agency is very organized and well developed. I have gained a numerous amount of knowledge and access because the recruiters that are available.
As a staffing company they are good. The work situations are different depending on the contract. They have tried to keep up with you and your assignment.
FirstPro placed me at the current job I have been at for almost 5 yrs
it was a perm placement after 90 days

the transition from firstPro to this company was very easy
Young team that needed sales and recruitment training. Not offered by management.Good work life balance and excellent team environment.

Hard working group.
The recruiters there really work hard to find oppertunities that are a good match and go out of their way to get in touch with you to see it is something that you are interested in. They also call you to prep you before every interview and even call to say "Good luck!"!

I am a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer with over 20 years of experience. At IPC, I was responsible for ensuring that hundreds of stock trader phones maintained 100% uptime. At Kova Corp. I spearheaded a Routine Maintenance program that became mandatory for all technicians and reduced after hour emergency site visits by 35% and reduced unplanned system down time by 40%. At AT&T, on my own incentive, I redesigned the PC repair depot for better work flow, reduced redundant traffic and more efficient use of space. I also created a database to track the status of all PCs, which management noticed and liked so much that it was uploaded to AT&T's intranet so that end users could go online and check the status of their repair instead of calling the shop and waiting while someone walked around and found the PC and told the user what the state of the repair was.
Pros
Good pay, Good positions, good treatment!
Cons
I'd like to get even more work through them.
first pro is the temporary agency that I went thru to get the temp position at Assurant. The temp agency employs thru Assurant for temporary positions in the company.
This was a temp job for me. So not much opportunities to advance and just a promise maybe to move on to a permanent position but not garantie. It was a very stressful job for me.
Transitioning from working over 15 years for financial institutions to a retail environment has strengthened my experience and career goals. FirstPro is a wonderful company to work for.
They call you about a great job, make you think you have a good chance at getting said job, then nothing. Will not return your emails or phone calls. Totally ignore you.
Pros
Learned to never deal with them again
Cons
Don't waste your time, they do not have any jobs for placement
I've gained corporate experience thanks to FirstPRo getting my foot in the door.

Several contractors have agreed that the agency can be pretty abrasive about time sheet deadline.
• Managed data entry and posted insurance payments to accounts while enhancing database usage processes
• Entered and organized marketing campaign findings

• Handled inbound/outbound calls on multi-line phone system
This employment agency found contracts that fit my qualifications and always in constant communication when between job contracts to ensure the position is a fit for both me and company; recruiters are very professional and pleasant.
Pros
good hourly rates per contract
Cons
no cons
Working with Firstpro as a result of relocation. Recruiter has been very responsive in finding the right fit. Perm opportunities are hard to come by in some cases.
Pros
Various Opportunities
Cons
Medical Benefits could be improved