firstPRO Inc. Pay & Benefits reviews

Great Starter
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 30, 2017
Working with Firstpro as a result of relocation. Recruiter has been very responsive in finding the right fit. Perm opportunities are hard to come by in some cases.
Pros
Various Opportunities
Cons
Medical Benefits could be improved
Rollins Inc
Bilingual National Accounts Specialist (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 30, 2016
Its a preference company that lead you on telling you that you'll become permanent employee then find someone what will work for less and dismiss you. I work before my shift and after my shift to completer day to day requirements for a long time with out any extra compensation.
Pros
Co-workers make feel like family
Cons
Management doesn't engage with employees and have preferrence
Compensation is very low.
Secretary I, Public Works Department (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAApril 18, 2016
Good people, and very on point. My recruiter met me on my first day and brought donuts to my assignment. However, I am paid hourly $20.00 but received $500 a week. I barely made ends meet
Pros
Recruiters are very nice
Cons
Compensation is not good
Quartly Dinner Meet and Greet
Bookkeeper/Accounts Payable/Check Processor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 14, 2015
I enjoy what, I do. I get up and be to work before time. They have a freeze on there jobs.

I am looking for long term work. I am looking for benefits and holiday pay and paid vacation.

I have learn how oracle work this is a program that, I never used before.

Management and co-worker are good.

The hardest part of my job is running out of work.

The most enjoyable part of my job is, when all the dead lines are met before time.
Pros
Having work to do daily.
Cons
Short Lunch
A professional environment with some type of benefits and longevity
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 6, 2012
All of the previous companies that I have worked for, educated me in many different areas. I enjoyed working with and for them all. They provided me with great benefits and gave me the opportunity to excel beyond my own expectations. I found out that I enjoyed training others,analyzing reports and traveling. The hardest part of all of my jobs was leaving them because the people you work with everyday become of apart of your life. I like working in a professional environment, small or large. Last but not least, I enjoy learning different things and take everything as a learning experience.
Pros
traveling and networking
Cons
having to terminate someone