In the phone
Applied on Indeed and they called me for an interview. When i went all they did was they made me take assessments and if you don't pass them you don't get interviewed. I didn't passed it and someone even escorted me out the door
Through a management
I applied via Indeed.com and was called in to interview the next day. I was uncomfortable during the interview because the company had just taken over from a previous owner and there were many unhappy property owners. The crux of the interview was on how to handle disgruntled owners. How to take notes on each unhappy caller, etc. I never got a "sorry you didnt get the job" letter (which is proper etiquette following an interview) but it's ok. Had I been offered the job, I would have declined. Cleaning up someone else's mess didnt sound like a whole lot of fun, for the minimal hourly pay they offered,
Thru Indeed job site
...I sent my resume' and got an answer by email to setup a interview.....was for basic front desk in one of their many properties....however, when I got there for the interview, I was asked to take a test for typing, excel and other computer programs....this was for a low pay basic front desk, where the average employee was of retiree age....I became frustrated with the online testing and left...even though I have all the necessary skills of modern times, I felt the testing was inappropriate....and wondered if these retirees had the latest computer knowledge of any kind....
First service took over the property my prior company managed and recruited me the same day.
First service took over the building we managed and i was recruited the same day
Worked with temp agency.
My position was never posted. It's who you know.
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make FirstService Residential a better place to work?16 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at FirstService Residential?7 people answered
- How often do raises occur at FirstService Residential?7 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at FirstService Residential?7 people answered
- What benefits does FirstService Residential offer?7 people answered
- What type of benefits do they offer?6 people answered
- How are the working hours at FirstService Residential?6 people answered
- Dress code5 people answered
- What is FirstService Residential sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?5 people answered
- Paid holidays5 people answered