They dont pay high wages, at least in my case and I've only gotten a .33 raise in a year. Have been promised a raise up to 13 an hour since October but have yet to see it
Yearly and dependent upon yearly job review and the HOA one is working for.
Depending on the company, once a year
Annual Performance Evaluations are the only means to obtain a raise for most employees.
They do not offer merit increases.
Raises are not given since they already give out high wage
Depending on your performance, annually.
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make FirstService Residential a better place to work?16 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at FirstService Residential?11 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at FirstService Residential?7 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at FirstService Residential?7 people answered
- What benefits does FirstService Residential offer?7 people answered
- What type of benefits do they offer?6 people answered
- How are the working hours at FirstService Residential?6 people answered
- Dress code5 people answered
- What is FirstService Residential sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?5 people answered
- Paid holidays5 people answered