FirstService Residential Employee Reviews

Busca el perfeccionamiento empresarial en todos los servicios que presta así como la superación técnica y profesional de todos sus empleados
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 22, 2018
Trabajar en FSR es trabajar en un ambiente seguro, familiar y garantía laboral, con metas y objetivos, donde se persigue la superación profesional de todos los empleados para prestar un servicio de máxima calidad y excelencia, con el uso racional de los recursos asignados
Pros
Posee un seguro médico para todos los empleados, reconocimiento público del trabajo realizado por sus empleados
its a lot of work, but worth it
HOA Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Upland, CAMay 20, 2018
lazy need not apply. They are gonna work you. But if you have good outlets and a support team, you will be fine. I was here while it was still Euclid management. Hopefully the merge has changed management from treating community managers like slaves
Pros
vendor perks, they pay for your cell phone
Cons
Are expected to answer calls, and emails, outside office hours
Productive place to work
Pool Gate Attendant and Club House Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, TXMay 15, 2018
After working as at my neighboorhood's pool for the summer, I worked inside the office. The experience was great but, the managers lacked some communication. Overall, I enjoyed working there.
Community Association Manager (Current Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FLMay 14, 2018
Good benefits, good focus on training, good team work environment in company departments. Good management on a direct level, encouragement for positive leadership.
Na
Asst. Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 14, 2018
Great company to work for if you're looking to build customer relationships & customer service skills.
Great Management and easy staff to work with.
Cover several properties in Metro Atlanta.
Great systems, processes, and people
Property Manager - Ritz-Carlton Condo Hotel (Current Employee) –  Bal Harbour, FLMay 14, 2018
Great place to work if you want to grow in the property management field. They have great tools to assist the teams at the property and makes our lives much easier.
Pros
Tools
Cons
Very large company. You can be lost.
Great place to learn skills
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Aventura, FLMay 9, 2018
I've learned a lot of great skills working under the direct leadership of Community Association Managers. The corporate team in the Florida offices are responsive and helpful.
Great co workers and environment
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Miami Beach, FLMay 8, 2018
Great work ethics and environment. Full time hours and paid days off. Co workers are quick to help out if stuck in position. Locations of job sights are beautiful.
The rotating door never stops
Compliance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  El Dorado Hills, CAMay 8, 2018
Not the worst place but definately not the best. Staff rotates constantly be prepared to introduce yourself to a lot of new faces and once you get comfortable with those people they are gone for one reason or another. Office politics runs high in this workplace.
Pros
Potential for the right person who can tune people out
Cons
Work Cuture, Process is inefficient and redundant, high turnover of staff
Great first job if you’re looking for something simple and easy to get you ready for future careers. Other jobs available may off
Snack Bar Attendant (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVMay 7, 2018
Other jobs may offer advancements but the position I had did not. People are very kind here and it is mostly a young crew. It was a good job for me to begin with but I had better options available to me elsewhere.
Lifestyle Director (Former Employee) –  Port Aransas, TXMay 3, 2018
By far one of the best company I worked for. Was night and day compared to my other job. I would go back if they would have me. The best part was interacting with others. I'm a people's person#
Great corporate place to work
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FL 33487May 3, 2018
This company is a GREAT company to work for. The company truly believes and lives by their core values. Employees are encouraged to advance through training and programs. The on-site positions are different than the corporate atmosphere. I would definitely recommend working in the corporate office.
Love fsr.
General Manager, The Summit Towers (Current Employee) –  Hollywood, FLMay 2, 2018
Great company. I highly recommend this company. Great leadership and management. It has many opportunities for advancement. Some of the best properties are managed by FSR.
Cool place to work at for the residents not so much with the staff
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLMay 1, 2018
Not much to say about them but not good pay and they don't care about their employees personal problems they only care that the work get done no matter what (Pembroke pines location)
Pros
Vacation days
Cons
Not good with the pay
Minor Flaws
Manager (Current Employee) –  FloridaMay 1, 2018
I love the people I work with. The team is fun and understanding. After working here for over a year and half the only problem I seem to have a problem with is the pay and communication from management.
Positive experience
Porter (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 30, 2018
First Service Residential was a great management company who cared for their residents and employees. First Service Residential would bend over backwards for anything a share holder needed and I respect that in ways that cannot be explained.
Worst company to work!!!!!
Office Manager / Operation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLApril 30, 2018
I have a Bachelors in BA and enrolled in a Masters Degree Program. In the past I worked as a Evening Operation Manager / Office Supervisor for 5 years at a community called HUNTINGTON POINTE in Delray Beach Florida that was managed by FIRST SERVICE RESIDENTIAL from the Boca Raton FL Office and it was a nightmare. After going though so much discrimination from management I needed to stay for the little amount of money to pull thru college. And it is true they do throw you under the bus and never give you any training when you start and hold u accountable for what you haven't been trained. Also, if when they hire someone they're employment is very short... it's not a long career goal as I was hoping it would have been with better management, unfortunately if in when FIRST SERVICE RESIDENTIAL does lose a contract bid the community staff members will be OUT OF A JOB with out any replacement to a different community or position, They'll kick you out after so many years working with the company, They will lie to you and say contact the recruitment administrator but after several attempts and leaving messages they will call you back and say "Its best to look to apply elsewhere" and this was before Christmas holiday "BE AWARE DO NOT APPLY FOR THEM OR WORK WITH THEM"
Pros
other then the residents NONE
Cons
regional management and recruiters
Productive and fun place to work
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Missouri City, TXApril 29, 2018
Enjoyed my employment, was able to learn and be promoted within the first year. I would recommend anyone to want to apply. Was able to learn quickly on polices and procedures. Enjoyed work environment team members and directors. Job can be o. overwhelming at some times. Required to use your own vehicle to complete inspections at various location. Company does not provide any assistance in vehicle wear and tear.
Fast Pace
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Hollywood, FLApril 26, 2018
You will have a large work load and tight deadlines to follow.
Not much room in promotion or raises, but great place to learn the industry and grow in your career.
Pros
Stability
Cons
Compensation
Good company
Management Coordinator and Community Inspector (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, TXApril 18, 2018
It was great working there, the only down side was the management system. Could improve on people skills.The way a message is given is more or as important as the message itself.
Pros
Hours
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FirstService Residential. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

2.6Personal Development

4.0Career Opportunities

3.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight