FirstService Residential
FirstService Residential Employee Review

Interactive work place

July 31, 2017
There were online classes you can take at your own pace to familiarize yourself with other parts of your job tittle and possibly help you with moving up. Many functions that were full filled on a daily basis. This is a great company to work for. Quick Hiring process, building all over the nation which provides you the opportunity to transfer if needed, health, dental, and vision insurance.
December 5, 2019
Same role
Accounts Payable Research Coordinator (Former Employee) - Bloomington, MN
I liked most of the people I worked with, I started off as a temp and then was promoted to accounts payable research coordinator and it kept getting too difficult.
November 27, 2019
Same role
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) - Hollywood, FL
I landed at FirstService Residential because my previous company was acquired by them. After working in Atlanta, GA for the first year, Condominium Concepts had merged with FirstService Residential and I relocated to FL to be part of a larger property management team. Less personable and not very communicative group.
March 25, 2020
Same location
Community Manager (Current Employee) - Eatontown, NJ
I have been at this company for 18 years and would never have stayed as long if it wasn't an awesome place to work. The President of our company is an amazing gentleman who is busy savvy, incredibly talented and always looking out for his associates.