Firstsource Careers Employee Reviews

Found 550 reviews matching the search See all 1,876 reviews
Great People. Okay Company.
N/A (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 12, 2018
Although the people at this job truly make it amazing, the company as a whole does not appreciate the work its employees do for them. They are a very client satisfaction driven company but leave little time to focus on employee satisfaction. Management team prone to favoritism. Benefits are great, however, minus annual merits, but are extremely expensive for employees. Clean desk operations hours also make it extremely hard to keep employees, as there are no set schedules to work with only set start times. All work based on volume.
Pros
People & benefits
Cons
Favoritism, pay, hours, & employee satisfaction
Great place to hone you're skills.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Colorado SpringsJuly 1, 2018
Firstsource is a stepping stone that allows one to sharpen their interpersonal skills. I recommend working at Firstsource to anyone who likes helping others.
Pros
40 hrs per week, benefits and paid vacation.
Cons
Favoritism
Business was Contract
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 28, 2018
I learn a lot from this job. I had a great Mentor who was my Operation Manager. Taught me how to manager and let me know I work for the agents they don't work for me.
No opinion at this time.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 26, 2018
Coordinate calls from customers regarding payments for premium and payment processing. Maintain relationships and communications with financial and insurance companies and customers. Assist customers in navigating current and potential insurance and premiums
Pros
Oportunity to bonus.
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Does not value their employees
Claims Examiner (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 25, 2018
Firstsource Solutions is not the best place to work. Low pay, inexperienced management, and shows no appreciation for their employees. The benefits are expensive and go up every year.
Pros
People you work with
Cons
Low pay
Terrible Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 24, 2018
The managers are terrible. Also, this place will lay you off. They will lie, and say they won't. But they will.

Best part of job: your coworkers are usually fun
Worst part: the managers.
stabililty in question
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Toano, VAJune 21, 2018
very stress full place to work, my supervisor is a very accommodating and understanding person. She is well aware how difficult it is to accomplish a successful order and delivery of that order to customer.
Most enjoyable part of the job
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 20, 2018
Firstsource provided a way for me to learn and develop customer service call center skills and to assist callers with solutions to any problems that they have experienced. During my time at Firstsource , I maintained a high level of professionalism while interacting with customers and with superiors and co-workers.
Pros
Incentives such as prize drawings
Cons
Limited breaks and lunches
Not Great
Claims Examiner (Former Employee) –  Fort Scott, KSJune 14, 2018
The company used to care about their employees. They definitely do not care anymore. We are given pay cuts every month, and are still required to work a lot of overtime for little pay. It's very sad to see a company we all used to love in such bad shape now.
Pros
Air Conditioner
Cons
Pay cuts, overtime, expensive benefits
Not a good job
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Van Buren, ARJune 13, 2018
Poor place to work, weren't notified company was bought out and we were being laid off until two months before it happened. Wouldn't recomend it to a friend
Do not work here
Medical Claims Examiner (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILJune 11, 2018
After 10 years there, they had yet another pay cut. And it was so extreme that it did not cover the cost of living. Management has got to be the worst I have ever seen in my life. In the 10 years I was there, I never got a raise. Only annual paycuts. Do not work here. Everyone there is so miserable. Nobody smiles. Nobody is happy.
Pros
Flex scheduling
Cons
Managment is terrible
The employee relationships were amazing
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 11, 2018
First Source was a great place to work. They held us accountable but were very good at letting us learn. They included incentives that were attainable.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENATIVES (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 9, 2018
No business ethictics. Can not trust them at all. They fire and release people from work with no warning. I am allergic to mold and I believe it is in the building some where. The parking set up is a joke
unfair
Claims Examiner (Current Employee) –  Rockford, ILJune 8, 2018
paid by claim, so to cut costs, cut matrix by 40% to 50%....barely make min. wage....treated as tho we are working in a prison!

constant changes to slow us down. I have always done TPA and HMO, I now do public aid for past 7 1/2 years. love the people.

management tries but have also had too much put on them.

hardest part; no plan changes to the group however, an email that something has changed aka interpretation of is most difficult since done frequently! most enjoyable, people we work as family.
Pros
Cons
its great if you love working like you are a prisoner
Team lead (Former Employee) –  louisville kyJune 5, 2018
My workday was always fun and productrive. i worked very hard \to achieve my daily goals. I liked the people that i worked with and built many riendships along the way
Pros
good work enviroment
Cons
insurnace wasnt very ngood
productive
MedAssist Solutions Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKJune 5, 2018
great place to work. You have the opportunity to work with a diverse community, work with other government agencies such as social security and Oklahoma DCS
Pros
clients
Cons
Good place while I was there
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 29, 2018
The goal was really clear. lots of support from my manager and team. good team structure.
the hours were not flexible though, but this was a specific team.
Enjoyed the job
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Kingston, NYMay 26, 2018
Data entry was easy. Great communication skills from all. Higher ups were cut throat. Doing the job was easy and enjoyable. Very fast paced. No talking allowed
Okay job
Chat Agent (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORMay 24, 2018
This company does alright by employees but there is a lot of changing and I think that disrupts the ability to get into a zone since you never know what to expect with regard to changes and when they will occur.
Unsupervised, leisure atmosphere
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Marquette, MIMay 22, 2018
You work at your own pace, helping patients without insurance and are low income. Helping them apply for and follow up with applications for State medical coverage.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Firstsource Careers. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.0InHerSight Score

1.5Personal Development

2.6Career Opportunities

2.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight