FIS Global Employee Reviews

Found 1,002 reviews matching the search See all 1,494 reviews
stressful job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 19, 2019
The typical day at this job was very stressful. When asking management for help or guidance to help myself be more knowledgeable I as well as others would get brushed aside.
Productive, fun, and innovative company
Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 16, 2019
Best Company I have ever worked for. Excellent benefits. huge cafeteria. great employee discounts. innovative. Technology driven.Does a lot for the community and their employees.
State of the art environment.
Operations Analyst 1 (Former Employee) –  Brown Deer, WIJanuary 16, 2019
Challenged your skills and provided means of improving skill sets.Implemented your valuable suggestions in a team oriented environment. Allowed independent working environment with little supervision.
Pros
Excellent compensation
Cons
12 hour shifts
good place to work, I enjoyed my time there
Product Manager for Fraud Detection Products (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI and worked from home as wellJanuary 15, 2019
I worked in various jobs at FIS, but most if the time I was a Product Manager. The job gave me ample opportunities to excel at what I did. My products were Deposit Account Fraud, ACH Fraud, and Wire Fraud. I worked with user groups. I also worked with the analytics people and found it very interesting. The job of management in our division and group was very well done. The most enjoyable part of the job was my ability to excel in the things I liked to do. If I had it to do again I would.
Pros
There were a lot of seminars that we attended
Decent Company
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 15, 2019
Good place for doing your job and going home. Not really any opportunities for advancement and management was generally chaotic at best; my department was shuffled through 3 managers in about 4 months before being acquired by an outside company. The benefits were great though: full medical, dental, and vision with additional 401K and employee stock options. Overall the people who work there are quite friendly in passing and the cafeteria had decent rotating options.
Pros
Good healthcare
Cons
Scattered management, poor advancement opportunities
Lot of opportunity, but job security can be an issue
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  WisconsinJanuary 15, 2019
Growing and ever changing company. They do have regular and planned annual layoffs, so you will have some concerns with job security no matter what your role
Pros
Good benefits and flexibility
Cons
Annual layoffs
Job Security/Culture Unhealthy
Executive Assistant to Division Executives (Former Employee) –  Brown Deer, WIJanuary 15, 2019
When I first started working at M&I Corporation, I then went to M&I Mortgage, then Metavante (an entity of M&I) it was the most fantastic place to work. Once FIS acquired Metavante (which became public), it went downhill. The communication was non existent. I still worked with the same group for a many years and it was okay because we worked very well together. Change is good if it is communicated to the individuals that it effects. The last couple years have been like walking on eggshells as you didn't have job security as they were letting people go left and right. I was fortunate as my job was eliminated and had nothing to do with my work production or ethics.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Communication, treatment of employees
Laid back Environmenr
Product Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 11, 2019
The work environment was very laid back. Most people who work there are professionals and mind their own business. For some unknown reason Ive been blocked from being employed there and no one can explain why or admit it.
Pros
Good Place to Work
Cons
Block you from advancing
Enjoyable work, great coworkers and clients
Client Services Executive (Former Employee) –  RemoteJanuary 11, 2019
My coworkers and clients were the most enjoyable part of the job.
Typical day at work included many emails and phone calls, scheduled monthly calls with clients, and meetings with team members.
The hardest part of the job was long hours - I had many 10 to 12 hour days
I learned a great deal about FIS products and who to contact regarding issues with each product, how to work with clients and team members, and how to work efficiently in order to meet deadlines.
Pros
Ability to work from home
Cons
Chargeback Associate I & II (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 8, 2019
absolutely do your best to find anywhere else to work. I know some disgruntled employees vent on here about their position but I am imploring to please do yourself a favor and find somewhere else to work.
Pros
coworkers
Cons
pay, management, mandatory OT flexibility, work/life balance

Want to know more about FIS Global?

Ask a question
Productive work place.
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 8, 2019
A very productive work place with plenty of resources. Flexible hours, with the option to work from home. A very well managed company to work for and be a part of a team.
Pros
Flexible hours, discounted program.
Productive Company
embosser (Current Employee) –  Romeoville, ILJanuary 7, 2019
FIS is a very team driven and flexible company. The management team is very helpful and the work environment is very safe and work steady. The most enjoyable part of the job is the interaction and relationships I have garnered with my fellow employees.
Good benefits, but no opportunities for advancement
Sr. Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJJanuary 6, 2019
The opportunities for promotion are limited.Managers must broaden career discussions to help show employees how their work on specific projects can add to a person’s portfolio of skills and be upfront about it. Whether they understand it or not, employees need motivation to work hard.
FIS need some changes in its growth process for employees
Product Support Rep (Current Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WIJanuary 4, 2019
Everything was always closed in. Advancement ideas or otherwise. I would like a place that allow the best and the best qualified to advance. Leadership role were based on relationships.
Pros
Paid days off
Cons
Not having the best support for issues. Slow advancement
A great company to work for with lots of leadership and experience. Everyone is friendly and willing to help each other.
Billing Contract Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Brown Deer, WIJanuary 2, 2019
The work is challenging and rewarding but everyone that works there is willing to help. The culture is great there is a mixture of newer younger employees with older more experience employees. The one thing you need to lie about a company is you need to be ready for change.
Pros
Great Benefits
Cons
Cafeteria food is a little pricey.
OK company to work for
Software Test Analyst Specialist (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 31, 2018
FIS is an OK company to work for. There currently is a pattern of multiple reorganizations, and there has also been an overboard use of non-US employees. The company is behind technologically and trying to catch up which has resulted in a lot of layoffs.
Pros
Fair compensation, some good people
Cons
Multiple reorganizations, layoffs
Fun, Productive, and Supportive Company!
Full Stack Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLDecember 27, 2018
Balanced work and personal lifestyle with an appreciation for their employees through gifts and many fun events to make working at FIS enjoyable. Meetings are organized and allows for work to be of best performance.
Easy Work
CALL CENTER AGENT (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALDecember 26, 2018
This job is fairly easy. Training is very in depth and will prepare you for you job task. It can be fast paced with taking call after call but they pay very well.
Great work/life balance
Business System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLDecember 14, 2018
One of my favorite perks (out of the many) that I enjoy from working FIS is the work/life balance. My experience has been amazing in this sense and has really made a positive impact in my personal life, as well as making things easier for my work life. I feel that management really concern themselves with the culture and how employees feel by taking in input provided by us.
productive place to work
Lead Manual Processor/Quality Assurance Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXDecember 14, 2018
this is ultimately a great job to work at especially with all the overtime they offer and also there is a lot to do each and every day.
overall I would say the management would need to work more on understanding situations that may come up.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FIS Global. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at FIS Global.

Powered by Comparably