Fischer Connectors

• Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Overall you can work here until u retire. The pay is good and the benefits are great. Just isn't a company you can advance in

Poor management. People usually quit before a years time. HR doesn't really care about the employees. Some people only come to work for the paycheck so on a daily basis your picking up the slack for others. Pick your shift wisely because they will give you the run around to switch especially if your on 2nd shift. Some coworkers are friendly and caring and some just gossip. If you keep to yourself and do your job you will be ok.

Pros

Paid 2week off in December, end of year bonuses and Christmas party

Cons

Mandatory overtime, No advancement, poor raises

Awesome workplace.

The atmosphere and the system of Fischer Connectors made me want to be a better team member and to do anything possible to overcome any problem. Fischer Connectors is part of the American dream for me. It taught me that I can learn new things.

Very busy and don’t care about you

Worked there for 6 months and they treat you like you’re in jail. No phones and forced overtime. No talking. And favoritism all over the place. The engineers look down on you. The HR watches your every move

Pros

Money

Cons

Jail

The Company can do better with the pay.

The employees is what makes the company worth you staying there. Other then that! The pay is what makes you look for a better paying job. My experience there was good. Overtime was offered every day or week. We all worked the weekend and brought breakfast on Saturday morning. The team members where like family!

Great company to work for, but incompetent management.

Production supervisors and lead personnel should be in upper management. The structure of this company is unstable and the Human personnel is inexperienced with little to no education.

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.

Stress

Make your money and leave management will make you grow grey hair other than that the pay was decent expect a lot of mandatory overtime. I will not return

Pros

pay

Cons

management

Management can use some help

Hey although the star rating are low this company isn't that bad compared to its competitors , but could use some help in the management dept. however this company has great management.

Pros

great benefits

Cons

weak management

Great people but micro management

Great people but old culture. No opportunities of advancement- company rather hire from the outside, regardless of cost for new hire and training. Chronic under staffs departments- growing pain but slow in recognizing that it is demoralizing the employees. Over worked due to under staffed conditions. Continuous internal changes.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

no raise - no opportunity to advance -

Productive with work. You have to manage time wisely

They are looking for close to perfect work with mediocre quantity. The work itself can be very tedious. Balancing your time and triple checking can be very useful in every occasion

Pros

The benefits and PTO

Cons

Very strict clock ins/clock outs

Organized and very productive company.

A typical day at work would begin by: Arriving to Fischer Connectors around 3:25. The first thing I would do is use my scan card to enter into the building, I then receive my orders that I would be working on, which I have to complete fully throughout that week, take out the blueprint; which instruct me on how to put the orders together step by step. The most relaxing part of my job would be soldering because it help my mind stay focus. The orders that I work on are class 2 & 3 orders that are for medical and military devices so; therefore, I would have to be very careful and do exactly as the blueprint instructs. The hardest part of the job would be obtaining the exact measurements of the wires; making sure that they are all accurate pertaining to the blueprint. Management at Fischer Connectors is good.

Pros

Healthcare, Breaks are decent

Cons

No spouce on insurance, vacation time includes sick time.

Mid Size Company - Swiss Owned - Not a bad place to work for.

It's a good company to work for when the US runs it, but corporate sometimes tightens the reigns a little too much and causes some headaches.

Pros

good people

Cons

foreign owned

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fischer Connectors. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Fischer Connectors Reviews by Location