Fiserv Employee Reviews

Found 1,623 reviews matching the search See all 1,881 reviews
Fiserv is a great place to work
Inside Sales Analytics manager (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJuly 17, 2019
Fiserv is a great company, with a large presence in banking and financial services. The inside sales group is still fairly young. They have only been in place now for 3-5 years.

Fiserv is still discovering the best way to use their inside sales team.

The people are great! The quotas/achievement expectations are reasonable! The products and services are quality products with well respected brand name!

Fiserv is a great place to work.
Please dont believe their hype run away
Fraud (Former Employee) –  OhioJuly 16, 2019
Where do you start! They take you out of training a week ahead of time and make it seem like its just your class but speaking to others it seems to happen with most training classes. Manager over call floor very hostile and aggressive i left in tears after meeting with him. No one seems to know what is going on or have alot of knowledge with their japproaching you about work . prescriptions benefits no covered until health dedictible met tied into your health deductible. the most expessive ive ever had assignmentsx
Other (Current Employee) –  Brookfield, WIJuly 16, 2019
Great Company to work for. Lots of diversity and fantastic coworkers!!!!!!!!!!!

Easy work from home (if needed) policy and everyone is willing to help if you need it
Not what they described themselves as
Customer Solutions Associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 14, 2019
The pay is not enough for the stress. Differential pay is not what they say it is. Management doesn't care and all employees are expendable unless you do whatever they say without question even if they're wrong. They have no problem in mass firing people and then hiring like 50 new people and doing it all over again. They say there's job advancement but with the impossible metrics to meet and without knowing someone on the inside, it's impossible..
Your typical call center
Card Services Specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 9, 2019
Took a lot of calls and just followed directions on how Fiserv wanted me to answer. It was easy to answer questions and interact with customers. Overall it was easy with my experience as a customer rep.
Hatchet Job
Debit Returns Associate (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHJuly 9, 2019
I worked for this company for 15 years before making a decent wage. Then even after having worked that many years with no problems, there was a misunderstanding regarding a policy and I was fired without warning.
Great people with a collaborative culture
Senior Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIJuly 8, 2019
Excellent company to expand and grow your career. Lots of opportunity to learn and take on new roles or responsibilities. Fantastic people and a great company brand. Excellent place to work!
Fiserv
Sr. Production Generalist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 7, 2019
This is a Great company to work for i would highly suggest applying. I have been there 17 years and have worked in two different departments that i was able to grow in.
Very tolerant with illny
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCJuly 3, 2019
I was employed by Fiserv 3 years. They stuck with me throughout a very bad medical problem. Wish I were still there but policy is policy..when I had back surgery they always made sure my STD was in on time and I never missed a pay period
Great company but focus is on profit not client satisfaction
Professional Services Advisory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 1, 2019
As of the last couple of years there has been considerable turnover in upper management, the current team believes working in excess of 50 hours has become the norm. The streamlining of staffing has made it difficult to provide good service to clients. Although employees are surveyed annually they do not seem to listen.
Good workplace and employee friendly environment.
Business Analyst, Advisory (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 29, 2019
Company is currently merging with First Data and will experience instability for some time. It is a company built with acquisitions and did have the pains associated with all the acquisitions.
Successful company that is always trying to improve
Director (Former Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAJune 27, 2019
It is a great company that will continue to be a frontrunner in its industry. They strive to be the best and challenge their employees to achieve in ever increasing ways.
Not a company to start working for
PRODUCTION GENERALIST (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 25, 2019
Managers need more training . No advantage of getting promoted or transferring to other jobs. Vacation time is taken away and made into sick time. Not a good company to work for.
Good company bad leadership
Manager Computer Operations (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 24, 2019
Suffers from bad leadership . Cio was off base and vp levels were scared to support teams. They do not honor down time and think they own the enployees.
Fiserv is a good company
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCJune 24, 2019
I am not sure about some of these reviews. The training was good. The job was fine. The people you work with were good. If you had a problem, you could easily get an answer. Great team effort. The pay is good for what you did. Working in a call center is not for everyone, it can be stressful for some people.
Pros
Pay, training.
Cons
Hard to advance your career.
Poor training
Client Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJune 23, 2019
The training I received was awful. They did not have proper experienced trainers. I had co workets who trained me had no experience on how to trained
Soul-Sucking
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHJune 20, 2019
Never work here. Between the training department and the operations department, there was no communication, both sides constantly blamed the other. There was one amazing manager, but he left for his own sanity, and I quickly followed as his replacement was a walking, talking HR disaster.
Nice co-workers
Card Services Representative/Front Office/Fraud (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHJune 19, 2019
Enjoy my co-workers. They try to give you an enjoyable time. Overrall the place is nice if you aren't working in the call center. If you are of color you seem to be let go alot more often than others. Reasons for being fired are pushed upon
you and the manager now seems to be finding more and more ways of getting colored folks out the door.
Pros
Pay is cool. Works with medical accommodations.
Cons
Short breaks and lunches. Even when doing mandatory overtime.
What a joke
Operator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 18, 2019
I worked for the company for a few years. Management was soemetimes around. HR was pretty decent. You could always go to talk to at least one of them. Then they got rid of HR last Christmas. Big Mistake. Now you can never find anyone. The guy from corporate comes around and acts like he knows everything. Managers talk to us crazy. RUN! Do not come here. Management does not care about long hours, mandatory OT and there is no one to speak to.
If you can find a different job, FIND ONE
Customer Solutions Agent (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 17, 2019
You will constantly deal with angry customers with this company. 99% of the people who call are mad about their cards not working or for the long wait for someone to answer the phone. The systems are outdated and management is aware of it yet they have came up with no solution to resolve it. Management does not care about their employees everybody who works there is just a number. When you try to schedule time off months in advanced the days are already blacked out before you could even try to plan a vacation. They also do shift bids every six months so you’re schedule will never be the same. I worked there for the check and left as soon as I found something better. This is the worst job I ever had honestly.
Pros
Cons
Difficult to take time off, harassment from customers, phones never stop ringing, management doesn’t care about you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fiserv. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.6Personal Development

2.8Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight