Fiserv Employee Reviews

A great company to work for allowed me to grow and expand !!
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Rocky Hill, CTMay 21, 2018
Worked with vairous teams on projects and our results were always on time and within buget .

designed and devloped an automated lien release process and brough it to market on time and within budget
Multiple Responsibilities
Director, Audit/Risk/Compliance (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 20, 2018
Multiple Responsibilities in roles. The Alpharetta location is a great place to work, awesome building, onsite cafe, state of the art facility with wellness center and gym
productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hickory, NCMay 19, 2018
Not good at raises
Has a nice Café for lunch
All drinks are free including coffee and soda
People there are hard working and generous
Diversity of tasks in the day.
Computer Operations Support Senior Staff (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAMay 18, 2018
I am kept busy with software installation and support. Creative programming of an inventory system that I am responsible for. Position requires a fair amount of problem solving.
Pros
Challenging environment. PTO
Cons
Some management is unprofessional
N/a
Expanded Services/Card Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHMay 18, 2018
I worked at this job for 3 years. I have a disease called ibs, it is incurable so I was in the process of getting FMLA for it. If I put my phone in break, because I HAD to go, my boss would walk by and log me out. Gave me an incomplete shift.
Worst place I've ever worked, hands down!
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, ArizonaMay 18, 2018
This is a typical "boiler room" atmosphere, with outdated computers and monitors. The place is run down and dirty, and the trainers and managers are rude and self serving. They treat you with a condescending approach, and the trainers have a "militia" type mentality, and if you step out of line, they fire you! ...now, you may think I'm a disgruntled ex-employee, and you're right, i am!! ...however, the truth is the truth, no matter how you slice it. Maybe i expected more from a company with a somewhat well-known name, but i was very wrong, they way they do business, at least through their employees, leaves MUCH to be desired!
Pros
Free soda but it's flat, and gym benefits
Cons
Rude and unprofessional management, low pay, no bonuses or shift diff for contractors, etc
Benefits are great but the work environment is aweful
Cardholder Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHMay 17, 2018
The customer service part of the job is pretty easy and definitely rewarding to help a customer. What makes the work so tedious is the repetitiveness and constant mandatory overtime. There may be 3 months out of the year mandatory overtime is not required but during that time, management will harass the workers to take the offered overtime.
Pros
Random drawings, raffles, free lunch, and pay bonuses
Cons
Short breaks, management harassment, mandatory overtime
A company in "hold" mode
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Brookfield, WIMay 17, 2018
Fiserv is a federation of acquired companies, not one company. It has an insular management group sequestered in Wisconsin.

This company is treading water and not a great place for a young person with career advancement aspirations
Pros
stable work environment
Cons
Under invests in new technologies to keep its offerings relevant
Lies lies lies
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TN 37207May 16, 2018
First of all the 2nd shift work hours that they say are 330p-12a, I can’t tell you the last time we worked those hours. I’ve been there almost 10 years and our schedule most of the time is 330p-4a Monday-Friday and we DO WORK EVERY SATURDAY 130p-10p. Raises every year have only been 2%, if you even get one. Lack of communication between management is completely ridiculous and favoritism is out of control. Horrible place to work. BUT as far as the job it is super easy and I enjoy it it’s just management and wages and the hours that are common complaints and issues.
Typical Call Center
System Support Specialist / Lead (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 16, 2018
This job is really faced passed. The turn around is high and seems work never ends. The departments lack structure and something always brakes. You have to be on your toes at this job and be open minded.
Technical Team Leader
Project Manager/Technical Lead (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 15, 2018
Contracted for conversion of Trust Accounting system from one platform to another after merger of multiple trust companies. Left after conversion was complete.
Good Organization
Test Lead (Former Employee) –  Fulton County, GAMay 14, 2018
good organization, though bad salary. Job security. Lethargic management. Good onsite opportunity. Good projects, but late evening calls. Mixed of talent.
great place to work, management very accessible
Lease Security Consultant (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMay 11, 2018
Fiserv is a very good place to work. Great in fact. The management are easily accessible, the environment is fast paced but not grueling.
Co workers are a pleasure to work with and the benefits are wonderful as well.
Productive and a good learning environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 11, 2018
As just an intern, my manager was accommodating and understanding of my shortcomings and was willing to help me grow as a person. I got to learn about a new product and B2B sales.
turnover
Implementation Project Specialist - Consultant (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJMay 9, 2018
contractor for a short time. Training manuals not updated to reflect new system. Manager had favorites. Did not like new office setup. Some of the older employees have been with the company for 20+ years. Culture was decent for regular full time employees.
Pros
snacks at town hall meetings
Cons
no support
Not terrible, not excellent, just okay
Merchant Remittance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OHMay 8, 2018
Compensation was good, job security was good. Communication across the company could be better, and the management could have paid more attention to the needs of its employees, but it wasn't a terrible place to work.
high volume,fast pace
Payment Processor (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 7, 2018
Fiserv was a high check processing job with large volumes.i enjoyed the fast pace of the job only draw backs was lack of work at certain times of the year. they had certain times of the year where the employees had days to play games or was provided free lunches.i thought the management team there was great ,they had meetings several times thru out the year keeping us inform on the changes made within the company
Ok
Technical Consultant III (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 5, 2018
OK place to work. Mostly nice people.

Bigger company with many groups that do the same thing in different ways.

Going through major changes for the past few years so culture and work could be unstable if you are in the part of the company they are working on. (I had 3 manager changes due to restructuring last year.)

Remote work is usually an option which is nice.
Pros
Raises most years, Remote work
Cons
Lack of technical knowledge growth. Lower starting pay than standard, Only path forward is Management, Obscured HR
Very stressful environment
Shared Services Analyst (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 1, 2018
Management style and the workplace culture has changed over the last few years, not for the better. Healthcare benefits are really good. Lots of good people in the company but more and more are leaving.
Pros
Good health benefits, close to home.
Cons
Management style.
Fast paced
Manager, Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 30, 2018
Change is a constant here. Competitive results based performance is expected. Pay for performance at or above market salaries great benefits . Company doing very well and beats it’s com

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fiserv. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Powered by Comparably

49out of 100

The Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Fiserv.