Fish Window Cleaning Employee Reviews

Favoritism
Window Cleaner and Sales (Current Employee) –  Denton, TXFebruary 13, 2019
Discrimination, Favoritism, Lack of work with unnecessary pressure on workers rather than administration. Meetings with umbrella topics that only shade the a specific person.
Window Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Baytown, TXJanuary 26, 2019
Good place to work but I need a career I can grow with and advance. Also I need a company that offers insurance, dental, and 401k. Great place to work for someone needing a flexible schedule.
Fish
Window Cleaner (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 16, 2019
Working at Fish is hit or miss on the work given to you on any given day you never know what you will be doing. some days you can make 200.00 or 30.00 you never know because the work is not steady. The managers do not care how much you make as long as they hit their goal so they will just keep hiring people instead of giving more work the employees they already have. I would not recommend working at Fish because there is no room for advancement.
Pros
if you are the favorite person you can make ok money
Cons
just about everything
Very Awesome Employer
Window Technician (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 6, 2019
Very enriching career in helping people in a simple way. Vast assessment of problems, safety and efficiency in Residential / Commercial offices, state buildings, restaurants, malls.
Pros
Breaks, Easy learning curv
Cons
Can be physically demanding and scary
low pay, good for young people
Sales Person / Estimator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 29, 2018
low pay good for younger folks
good for sales people and owner types. good experiences for younger workers to get out and manage time and speak with customers.

nice to be out and about
Laid Back Job with little room for advancement
Window Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIDecember 14, 2018
The job is easy enough mentally, though it can be physically taxing at times. The structure is nice in that you can work almost as much as you want to work during the summer.
fun work place
Window Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, CODecember 8, 2018
Fish is a wonderful organization that has nation wide offices. Starting out you will have to work pretty hard to earn your place. After training you are on your own earning your paycheck.
Window Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSDecember 7, 2018
Great place to work. Had a good time there. Allowed me to store up some money. The boss was good. Allowed to work independently. Nothing to complain about really.
My Franchise Doesn't Compensate you for your car, at all
cleaner (Former Employee) –  north hills, paDecember 3, 2018
They wanted me to use my car every other week with no gas or mileage comp, and like 12 stops a day all over tower. It's bologna. Also jobs were very small paying, or had too much additional work that was not necessary. For example, to only way to get the $16 they claim on avg to is skip a bunch of stuff, and do half effort work. The windows look alright, but why rush around? And why do jobs for $20? Could have easily gotten more. And it's all the more frustrating because sometimes customers aren't home or have furniture in the way. I was expected to walk on an icy roof in October. They say you don't have to but then you end up wasting time driving, especially your own vehicle, when you don't get compensated for gas for mileage. Their excuse was that they just didn't have enough trucks. Ok, well then why not compensate?? It just didn't make sense. I was trying to be reasonable because I really needed work but I'm not using up my car's life for this low paying job where you feel rushed and the need to skip things or do half effort work just to make decent wage. The coworkers were all very friendly and pleasant, just the nature of the set up and the customers were fail.
fun
crew lead (Current Employee) –  Redmond, ORDecember 3, 2018
it was a pretty well payed job with good working environment. the management is great and works with you great hours and good pay just no benefits PTO or STO
This is not a fun place to work at
Window cleaner (Former Employee) –  Arlington, MANovember 26, 2018
The manager has an attitude. he will swear at you. if you get parking tickets you have to pay it yourself you get paid by the job so to get a raise you have to do more work this is not an hourly job you get paid by the job you supposed to take a 30-hour lunch you don't get one
Company was good to work for
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NYNovember 21, 2018
My experience with Fish didn't turn out as I had expected. My position changed and I wasn't kept in the process. There should have been more help with the growth but none was provided. The hours and stress I poured into the job was not rewarded but punished in the end.
Great management Run very Efficiently
Outside Sale Representative (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LANovember 12, 2018
I enjoyed my time working for Fish Window Cleaning. I learned great deal about the business and had the pleasure of working side by side with some great friends and mentors.
Pros
Fun work environment, great learning experience.
Cons
Low pay, not always enough work for everyone.
Check your paychecks!
Window Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Palm Desert, CANovember 5, 2018
The job was not challenging but c'mon your Cleaning windows for a living....this office has serious issues with paying people fairly. Would not recommend this place for anybody
Cons
Great pay, flexible work schedule
Service Technician I (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 31, 2018
Fish window cleaning offers you the opportunity to work independently and I groups in both a commercial and residential setting. The more you work, the more you get paid. The hours you work are very flexible and there is really no set schedule.
Pros
Good pay, flexible schedule
Cons
No benefits
Great
Window Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 24, 2018
Great place to work at very profitable, the people who work for this company are good people .it is a job where you are Alone most of the time and your responsible for your jobs and the customers satisfaction.
Pros
Flexible schedule, job security
Cons
Using your own car
Very awesome owners!
Window Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Laguna Hills, CAOctober 22, 2018
Fish window cleaning in Laguna Hills is an awesome place to work for. The owners are very sweet and determined to make you work experience as comfortable as possible.
Daily Work Task
Fish Window Cleaning (Current Employee) –  Woburn, MAOctober 14, 2018
I do accounts payable and receivable. I learned the accounting aspect of the position. Management was always available if I had questions. Everyone in the office is pleasant. The hardest part of the job is solving issues that I have never come across before. The most enjoyable part of my job is, it is a small company administratively and we all treat each other like family.
Unprofessional And Unmotivated Environment
Window Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIOctober 11, 2018
Typical day is getting routes, interacting with customers, and cleaning windows. The work itself is easy, but the environment is toxic. Employees would use substances all the time and the manager has full knowledge of this. Continues to happen with no initiative to change. The office is very unprofessional to their customers and they are aware of that which transfers to how employees are treated. This is not a good place to work for those who just want to come to work and earn a paycheck. Lots of drama and flaring egos. Not worth your time as it wasn't worth mine.
Pros
Cons
Environment
Wouldnt reccomend
WINDOW CLEANER (Current Employee) –  Palm Desert, CAOctober 10, 2018
I would never work for any fish company again. there is no room for advancement, equipment is falling apart which makes completing the job harder. When I inform my supervisor I'm always told new items are on the way but I never received anything. There is a lot more I can go on about. Lack of benefits although youre putting your body through stress, minimum wage pay dosnt cover cost of living especially for someone on their own in California.