Fish Window Cleaning
67Average

Fish Window Cleaning Employee Reviews

United States258 reviews
relaxed environment, understanding management.
If your looking for part time work, and not concerned about pay the jobs for you. The company does not expect much from workers, but in return, you shouldn't expect a lot from them. Great for students and retirees.
May 15, 2020
Thank you for your feedback! The independence is a great benefit but we hope you know you are appreciated too.
Bad Company
I wouldn't work for them again if it was the ONLY job i could find. I'd rather hold a sign on a street corner. They dont care for their customers very much either.
May 27, 2020
This feedback is very concerning to us. Franchise employees and our customers are greatly appreciated and we're sorry to hear that you don't feel that was evident in this location. Your comments have been forwarded to the Franchise Support Specialist for your region so that they can be further reviewed.
Fun work play to be around.
Its a friendly fun environment. always meeting people. and it keeps you very busy. The workers know exactly what they are doing. proffessinonal and respectful to the customers.
Pros
Work
Cons
Money
April 20, 2020
We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed working for the Miami Fish Window Cleaning franchise! We think it's a fun job too. :) Thanks for your feedback!
Good place to work. Fair. Fun! Good management. Work is almost always different. Windows one day. Pressure washing the next. Management is always there to help if you need it.
March 23, 2020
Thanks for your review! We're glad you enjoy the variety of the work and the management but we're especially happy to see that you have fun working for FISH! We think it's a fun job too. :) Thank you for brightening the days of home and business owners in the Raleigh/Durham area.
Good
I love working for fish, I do believe that we should be payed more than what we do but still can’t complain about pay day. It nice to work on your own too
March 23, 2020
Thank you for your feedback! We're glad you enjoy the independence you have working for the Twinsburg location. We truly appreciate the work you do every day!
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
They are easy to work for.
Overall working here has been a good experience. Its a family owned franchise and they do a good job running the business. Its a bit of a learning curve but once you've got it down its a piece of cake.
March 20, 2020
Isn't it amazing how quickly you can learn to clean windows so well? We're glad to hear that you've had a good experience with the Menomonee Falls location. Thank you for your hard work! Please know that you are greatly appreciated.
I loved it.
Work hard and you'll make money. The compensation isn't as good as it should be. I loved having my own schedule and getting to take off any days I wanted. The management was great, too. I do miss it there.
March 4, 2020
Thank you so much for the feedback! We're glad you enjoyed the flexibility and management. We hope you love your next job just as much! :)
Overall a great place to work and feel included.
Working for Fish has been a good decision for me. The management has been very helpful with me working in sales along with keeping it a fun and energetic work place. They help you strive and be successful!
March 2, 2020
This is great to hear! We're so glad you enjoyed your time with FISH and we wish you the best of luck in your next endeavor!
Not a Great Company
Use This Job as A stepping stone because You can’t grow or gain knowledge here just a regular Job That doesn’t care for there employees very much as a company should just a small business looking to make there dollars and use you until your unusable.
February 21, 2020
We’re sorry to hear that you don’t feel appreciated or that there’s no opportunity for growth. Please know that all franchise employees across the country are greatly appreciated as you represent the Fish Window Cleaning brand every day. Your feedback has been forwarded to the Franchise Support Specialist for your region so that it can be appropriately addressed. Thank you for your hard work and we wish you the best of luck in your career.
Good part the pay bad part due too weather pay change
The job is a traveling job u see alot doin the job house's,car's ect... But due too the whether it affects the pay im in need of a job that last all year round.
Good for first job or someone trying to get a new start
Doesn't pay well.Don't believe the whole 10 dollars an hour. Work sucks in extream weather cold or heat. Customers are more important than employees. Work runs out. Just not a good idea.
Pros
Hours are very slim
Terrible.
Terrible and under payed. Worked there for a year and a half full time and only cleared 13,000. By the time we account for expenses like gas and the wear and tear on my personal vehicle I cleared less than 8k.

Straight illegal wage.
A great job to help you get started
I've worked for Fish Window Cleaning for almost 8 years, and it has been incredibly helpful in my personal development as a dependable hard worker. This was my first job out of high school, so it taught me the basics in regards to the importance of quality work, customer service, problem solving, and perseverance. I'm very thankful for my time at Fish Window Cleaning.
Fun and relaxing compainy to work for. Everyone is a family there.
Fish is a great beginning company to work for, they teach you a lot and you learn how to utilize your time and skills, while working with the public. winter is the only bad time because work starts to slow down a little.
Very busy, understaffed and not well managed
Very busy, understaffed and not well managed. Owner has no knowledge of how to run a business and lacks support to help his team become successful. I would not recommend working here.
Pros
Boom Lift certification
Cons
Lack of pay, direction, work load and advancement
You get out what you put in
I've been with Fish for a while now. Here's what you need to know. You get out of the job what you put in... If you're lazy and unreliable the other cleaners and the manager will treat you as such. If you pull your own weight, show up, work hard, and can be trusted you'll make good money. The harder the job, the better it pays. So, if you show yourself to be reliable and hard working you'll do just fine. If you're expecting to make money just for showing up and standing around, nope. Tons of freedom in this job, but it only works out if your basically a responsible adult. If you cut corners it will come back to bite you.
No Benefits
No benefits at all, winter time I get a text message telling me not to bother coming in. No money during the winter months, no sick time or vacation time. The franchise owner kept dropping my pay, he said that he had ways of doctoring the pay sheet to make it look like someone was getting paid a certain amount of money but if you checked your paycheck against your hours worked and calculated how much your % was , it never ever matched up.
Productive but stressful
You might have to work in the sun in the rain or so on when working company. However, the benefits it's provide you is greatly value. Dental and health insurance are cover.
Dirty Rag man
The job was a nose dive. Altoona office was not a good overall experience. Fewer Ups and more downs with too much complaining from the Owner every day made job a drag. Owner did not care about safety or your well being when issues were brought to his attention. I could not justify giving him anymore of my time. Dirty Rag Man owner.
Horrific experience
I began working at fish window cleaning 2 weeks ago and within that time period was the WORST 2 weeks of my life. The office personnel were so unprofessional and ignorant. Everything was a competition and no one took responsibility for their own actions (office staff). The building was horrifying. I saw cockroaches in the office were I was supposed to feel comfortable working in.
Great people
This company was awsome to work for great people good environment patient and family oriented I only left for personal reasons I would absolutely recommend this job to anyone
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fish Window Cleaning. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5