Fishbowl Inventory Employee Review

View all Fishbowl Inventory reviews

Couldn't ask for a better start to a career
Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Orem, UTDecember 11, 2017
If nothing else Fishbowl is a great start to a career. There is a lot of opportunity for advancement as they focus on internal promotions frequently. I often received compliments and positive feedback on my work. I occasionally had to pry out negative feedback to find out how I could improve. Climbing the ladder can happen very quickly which I loved. The best part about fishbowl is the relaxed culture. We are all best friends, and we know when we really need to dig in and get things done. This culture naturally makes everyone want to do our best work to keep the company growing and improving. The only negatives are some departments of fishbowl are not known for being the highest paying in comparison to other tech related positions in the area and enhancements to the software are often slow to develop.

I see a great future for fishbowl!
Pros
relaxed, fun, advancement, positive, benefits, non-corporate feel
Cons
slower development, low-average compensation for some departments

Other Fishbowl Inventory Employee Reviews

Fun Work Place great management in support and sales
Product Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orem UtahSeptember 1, 2015
The software is still a work in progress but the coworkers are great and its finally going in a good direction. Product is at a good price point for the market. Some interesting decisions on who they promote.
Pros
Ping Pong
Cons
Product has some severe bugs that aren't being fixed anytime soon
Fantastic culture - truly great people
Software Trainer and Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTNovember 20, 2014
Fishbowl is committed to the long view and knows that life is about more than being chained to a desk. Employees are encouraged to be active and engaged during the day. Software trainers have a lot of independence in the way they do their work, and the management cares about the particular skill set of each individual. Most promotion at the company comes from within, and the concept of being part of the Fishbowl family is strong. The company doesn't give any reason for trainers to feel like they are being mistreated.