Fisher Investments Employee Review

View all Fisher Investments reviews

Enjoyable place of employment
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, CANovember 18, 2013
Typically my day begins at 8:00 AM and ends at 4:30 PM. I have enhanced my skills as a Receptionist by listening to key details and needs of clients. I work well with my co-workers and they work well with me. The hardest part of my job is dealing with a client that's very unhappy. The key to changing that situation is to listen to the client and details they express. Offer compassion and great customer service. The most enjoyable part of my job is working as a team and the fact that I don't take my job home with me.
Pros
Free medical benefits
Cons
Short breaks and lunches

Other Fisher Investments Employee Reviews

Good places to start after college, but difficult to advance.
Investment Associate (Current Employee) –  Camas, WAJune 12, 2018
Fisher provides many training and shadow opportunities for someone who comes out of college not knowing what they want to do.

Once that person develops interests it is very difficult to advance. There are strict timelines in place for when someone can advance or not regardless of if they are a top performer or not.

I felt very limited.
Pros
Benefits, training
Cons
Schedule
Great Company to work for
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  San Mateo, CAJune 11, 2018
Fisher is a wonderful company. The employees are very intelligent and driven. The sales team requires long hours, but if you're willing, there is work and a lot of money to be made. It's difficult to move from Reception to anything else, so don't try, it'll take you years.
Pros
Best Benefits I've seen anywhere
Cons
Tough upward mobility

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fisher Investments. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.4

2.3Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

1.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight