FISHER TITUS MEDICAL CENTER Employee Reviews

Enjoyed the team work
POCT/Central Monitor Tech (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, OHMarch 7, 2018
Very team oriented environment. I enjoyed the close knit environment between all of the employees in this hospital, not just my fellow STNA's. It was a pleasant place to work.
Pros
Teamwork and close knit community
Cons
Management at the time was not pleasent
Management wants robots with no life
Nurse Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, OHFebruary 12, 2018
Frequent unannounced or optional schedule changes without any care for the providers. 30 min break not provided without force on a 12 hour day. 7 am meetings prior to 12 hour shifts plus drive time. No dental. Lied about yearly raises
Drama
Cleaning Professional (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, OHDecember 16, 2017
Worst place to work employees are not friendly and they treat new employees bad they are two faced management is terrible your just a body and over worked you work your but off for little pay very unfriendly environment
Pros
Cons
I hate that place
Management Irresponsible
Registered Nurse ED (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, OHDecember 4, 2017
They look out for themselves. Management and other nurses will throw each other under the bus to advance in their career. Not a fair work place environment. They don't like to acknowledge safety violations or unsafe nursing practice. If you voice your concerns they will fire you.
Great enviornment with advancement opportunitites
STNA and Clerical Specialist (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, OHNovember 21, 2017
Fast paced and stressful at times. The staff and management are friendly and upbeat. Very rewarding job with great benefits. The shifts are long, but with the tradeoff of only working 3 days a week it is manageable. The hospital is like a family.
Not sure what to say.
Clerical Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, OHOctober 31, 2017
No review to give. Nothing to really give in either direction. Neither good or bad. Many wonderful people you will have the opportunity to work with and get to know.
Asset to community
Clerical Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Medical and Surgical Inpatient 2N UnitOctober 20, 2017
Great asset to the community for their vast services offered to a small city as Norwalk. Well rounded licensed professional staff. Great employer to the community.
Pros
Local and convenient
Ok
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, OHSeptember 30, 2017
Ok place to work. It is a large place. With many employees overall. You are just a number. Private offices don't have to follow cooperorate rules. Not much room for advancement.
Pros
Pay benefits
good place to work
Registrar/Central Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, OHSeptember 17, 2017
Good place to work. Pay was fair to start out, but raises are not that great. Insurance was goo when I worked there. Not a lot of room for advancement since it is a small hospital.
This hospital has potential but safety is lacking
Former Employee (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, OHSeptember 13, 2017
This hospital has great potential but at times management ignores the needed of the employee so that they can properly maintain a safe environment for patients. The HR department is very judgmental and not understanding of employees poor working conditions, yet they sit in their office without experiencing these same working conditions and tell you to overcome them and don't make mistakes because of them. They should come walk a day in the shoes of the employees and still perform a the job flawlessly.
Great environment
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, OHAugust 8, 2017
I enjoyed my time working at Fisher Titus. It was a supportive family environment. I enjoyed the large amount of training I received and I felt ready for the job in no time.
Pros
Healthcare
family like healthcare facility
RN ER staff nurse (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, OHJune 13, 2017
Working in the ER with 15 beds with 4 fast track rooms. ER was usually busy until around 4am. All the employees worked well together. Hardest part of being an ER nurse was critical patients or trauma patients. Most enjoyable part of this position was caring for patients.
Great Place
Clinical Experience (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, OHMay 30, 2017
Everyone that works here are very helpful. They have made my experience here one of the best. Every one is willing to give a help hand and are very knowledgeable.
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, OHMay 23, 2017
Great place to work. Good pay and benefits. The team works together to help meet the individual needs of the provider. I am looking forward to continuing my career here!
Excellent workplace!
Senior Vice President (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, OHMay 23, 2017
The people of our Fisher-Titus family are what makes this the very best place to work!!!

Three words to describe us - Caring, Progressive, Friendly!
Pros
Progressive
great place to work
Poct secatary (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, OHApril 27, 2017
wonderful place to work great pay and great staff job security the staff is wonderful cant ask for better people to work with on a daily basis you will always be busy
Respectful to their employees
Clinical Liaison, Home Health (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, OHFebruary 23, 2017
. Very friendly place to work. Encouraged work/life balance. Flexibility in Liaison role. The most enjoyable part of the position is working with patients to get them services they need
employee (Former Employee) –  workerOctober 16, 2015
Prior upper management would ride you especially if they did not like you. After several years with the company they decided they wanted to hire someone else so they faultsly accused me of doing something that I did not do. Was asked to leave or be fired. This upper manager drove out several of there good managers, that no longer work for FTMC. I have nothing good to say about the facility. Employees were great there and everyone worked extremely hard together. They even pushed out the prior President of the company.
Dietary Associate (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, OHSeptember 22, 2015
Great place for benefits, advancement is based on who you know.
I enjoyed my job here, went to school for advancement, but hard to get out of the dept. I worked in.
A place full of experiences
Phlebotomist/ STNA (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, OHAugust 24, 2015
Pay was excellent.
My coworkers were a joy to work with for the most part.
Learning new and exciting this was an everyday thing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FISHER TITUS MEDICAL CENTER. Our community is ready to answer.

FISHER TITUS MEDICAL CENTER Reviews by Location