Five County Credit Union Employee Reviews

Family oriented company
SERVICE CENTER LOAN OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Lewiston, MEMarch 4, 2019
Enjoyed working for Five County Credit Union and loved the team of people that I worked with while I was there. Technology and vision of a large company, but can easily know everyone that works there on a first name basis, including the CEO.
Good opportunities
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lewiston, MEJanuary 14, 2019
My job at the credit union centered around our members and providing them the best services possible. We are required to know not only our job, but the overall goals of the company. It is also expected we understand what our members need and provide them with all the tools necessary.

The job itself is fast past and requires the ability to adapt quickly to changing management and policies. I also had to acquire and utilize knowledge of multi financial base operating systems. The hardest part requires prioritizing the day and assisting the general public.

Management does understand the life/work balance needed for their employees and does offer compensation when meeting department and company goals.
Pros
Benefits offered, good balance
Cons
stress
tutition reinbursment
Financial Services Associate (Former Employee) –  Augusta, MEOctober 21, 2018
Great experience working with the public and sales potential. Long hours short breaks. Learned loans and computer programs. Training every week was quite enjoyable. Excellent training at the corporate level.
Pros
fun town trip boston trip
Cons
short breaks
Fast paced
Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  Lewiston, MESeptember 3, 2018
Friendly coworkers and supportive managers always willing to help, fast paced environment that is rewarding with incentives and bonuses. Good schedules and competitive pay
Pros
Security, always busy
Cons
Overwhelming
Five County is a great workplace
Financial Services Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Waterville, MEAugust 3, 2017
I typical day in the Waterville branch is busy. It is fast paced, ever changing and there is always different situations that need to be taken care of.
Face paced, professional
Financial Service Associate/ Teller (Former Employee) –  WatervilleMarch 3, 2014
Duties included Opening and Closing the branch, teller work, processing checks, keeping an accurate drawer, helping answer financial questions, and cross-selling products.
The co-workers are professional and friendly