Five Guys logo
Five Guys
Happiness rating is 64 out of 100Average

Five Guys Employee Reviews in Ashburn, VA

You’re seeing reviews in Ashburn, VA based on your current location.
Not your desired location?Choose a different one

Found 1 review matching the search with 19 related reviews.See all 5,582 reviews

manager

open the restaurant ,make a list of duties for employes ,count the money to make sure everything is ok,open for customers ,start taking orders for customers ,make position for employes ,roaning the shifh making sure everything goes well ans fast ,help my co-workers ,lider the time,when my shift was finish counting the money ,our sales make bank deposit ,make my labor ,let the employes go home and at the end clouse the restaurant .

Pros

free lunch for employes, free break .

Cons

help care, ensurance, benefit

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Jobs at Five Guys

in Ashburn, VA
See more jobs

Related reviews

19 reviews close to Ashburn, VA

solid first job

Five guys is a decent and solid first place to work. The work isn't that hard and only gets stressful during a lunch or dinner rush. Overall, a good place to start and gain experience in the food industry.

Pros

free lunches, good hours

Cons

low pay, can be stressful or boring

A Great Food Industry to work for

Five Guys is a Great opportunity to build your customer service skills, Management is Great and Co-workers are fun to work with. Great vibes on the job. If your Expectations are to grow with the Company than there is space for Opportunity.

Pros

Free food, fun environment

Cons

I recommend working here for a first job

Good place to work for a starting out job, could use some work though. Management could be better and could be stressful at time with all the things you have to do.

Pros

Tips, pay, camaraderie

Cons

Overworked, bad managers, hours

Good place to work at

Good place to work at and to promote. If you have a good team then you good, but if you have lazy coworkers then prepare yourself to suffer. I used to work in a mall so the place wax nice and open to see more people.

Pros

Free lunch

The worst place to work

The worst place to work not even worth writing about, The district Manager was very disrespectful , lazy , who does not help a bit . Never thank the workers for anything , depreciate all the hard work done , not even a thank you , instead he comes and start looking for any mistakes and always unsatisfied , besides having a spy friend in the store to report to him every single details from his point of view regardless of the really happens he is always right. you can buy a needle without his approval . so ended up buying cleaning tools out of our pocket so he can make his bounce. workers have no benefits at all even shift supervisors who have been working full time for years.I regret every moment spent in that company.

You can build your schedule.

The good thing about this company is that they don’t required experience for the job, the general managers are really kind people, and there is nothing bad about this company.

busy all the time

kinda boring too at times depending on the day ngl but it be like that when u work in food service i dont really have anything else to say a job is a job ans five guys paid well atleast

Very Productive and Fun area

A typical day at Five Guys was like make a lot of burgers and fries, have some good customers, some bad customers, eat some fries and then do some cleaning, talk to your team members how was life and whats new restock. talk to the manager/ shift leader that night and just have a nice relaxed day maybe here and there get some rushes but overall it was a great job.

Pros

free lunches and flexible schedule

Cons

Short hours

Assistant

● OverallIt was a good place to work at, but as many of Virginia employers, the pay wasn't enough for the job we did. The work depends on how good the employees are.

Fun workplace

Fun place to work, fast paced restaurant. Good and enthusiastic employees and coworkers. Good hour and decent pay. Flexible scheduling with multiple shift slots.

Pros

Free food

Cons

Kitchen temperature

great place to work

the hours were flexible and the staff was very understanding of a busy scheduled. Takes cleanliness very seriously as well as customer satisfaction. Great first job learned a lot.

Good

Good jobe for me old time I work there with nice people sometime my manager he taik me to my home and fixing my schedule old time everything is good ther

Good starter job

Job has good working environment, decent pay, and good enough hours. Bad thing was management wasn’t that great. Being in the kitchen was an easy job but doing dishes was harsh.

You have to be up for the challenge

Working here some days you have good days. Then some days you don’t have to so good days. You have to prepare yourself to deal with people that won’t always have the most common sense.

It was a good experience!!!

Five Guys was very welcoming. They took their time to properly train each and every employee. They understood how long it took to cook the food, and the process it went through before it actually reached your plate.

Over worked and unfair treatment

Five guys has been my only job but working there I saw good management and bad management. I seen what I real team leader looks like and acts like. Recently there has been a low in management.

It’s pretty good

Nice work environment good people the only thing is that’s it’s extremely fast pace and hard work sometimes they have very flexible hours and are willing to work with you on them

I liked working there

working there was fun and I got to eat a free meal I just didn’t like some of the managers I don’t know if they are still there are not but one of the managers was very rude.

This job is good

This job is really good for those who wants to habe a good comucation . It's really flexible hours and easy to work there , management is good over there

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Five Guys. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.7K

InHerSight Score
2.0Personal Development
3.0Career Opportunities
2.0Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight