Five Seasons Family Sports Club Careers and Employment
You’re seeing all 5 jobs at Five Seasons Family Sports Club because we can’t find any available jobs at Five Seasons Family Sports Club close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 102 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Cleaning & Sanitation
being able to make friends with the employees around you. Also being faced with having to come up with new stuff for the menu to drive sales and bring in people to try new things. the hardest part about the job is working alone and getting a lunch or dinner rush.
Great club atmosphere! Good management. Easy going and relaxing environment. Programs for example Tennis, aquatics and more are perfectly structured.
The amount of weekly meetings was too many! The time taken away from your core job was excessive and there were never enough employees to meet the needs of the clientes.
Don't care for their employees, with all the money they make they take vacations and give out poor pay for all workers, besides the coaches that have been there for 6+ years.
Worked there 11 years. What a mistake. Corporate office stripped everything away from the Pro’s. Your on your own when you start there. No Pro benefits. No trust in Mgmt. They lie to you. They don’t back up their word.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 5 questions about working at Five Seasons Family Sports Club. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Five Seasons Family Sports Club employees.
Insights from 8 Indeed users who have interviewed with Five Seasons Family Sports Club within the last 5 years.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Five Seasons Family Sports Club