FIVE STAR EQUIPMENT, INC. Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMarch 31, 2018
This is a John Deere Heavy Equipment Shop. 8 Union mechanics and 6 member non union staff. Loved working with the JD line as it is one os the superior construction equipment manufacturers.
Solid Potential, Need Culture Shock
Sales (Current Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYJune 27, 2017
Company leadership has many great eggs and a few bad ones. There are days the company is a joy to work for. There are days you are just waiting to find out which bus you are thrown under.

Until management as a corporation is on same page... it will be tough for them to realize company goals.
Daily routine
Staff Accountant/Whole Goods Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dunmore, PAFebruary 10, 2017
My day consists of many different tasks so I really do not have a "typical day". I work on many different items throughout the day. We have eight locations and I am in the corporate office handling all rental and sales of whole good inventory items.
Cons
Lack of advancement and leadership
Easy to work for
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Kirkwood, NYDecember 1, 2015
Management was efficient, sales associates were good, The secretary who answered the phone seemed rude. The customer area was kept clean.
Pros
co workers
Cons
N/a
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Williamsport, PAOctober 1, 2015
This a good company to work for, they take very good care of their employees, But as in sales it's a market share game, and if you hit a bad streak. your'e done.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FIVE STAR EQUIPMENT, INC.. Our community is ready to answer.