Five Star Professional Employee Review

View all Five Star Professional reviews

Poorly Run
Sales (Former Employee) –  EaganSeptember 8, 2017
Management was all over the place and not focused on the company. They paid well, but that was the only positive. The stress and constant changes due to lack of research and focus became too much and many employees complained constantly and/ or quit. The pay was not worth it.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Complete chaos
Official response from Five Star Professional
November 28, 2018

We are sorry to see this employee did not have a good experience at the company. Five Star Professional has a strong management team that has been able to foster a focused, positive, and progressive work culture. Our employees are very important to us and we appreciate all feedback given.

Other Five Star Professional Employee Reviews

Company culture is THRIVING
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNDecember 17, 2018
I've seen a major turnaround in company culture. Lots more positivity and traction is being gained!

The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the pace of innovation!
Pros
Innovative
Account Manager
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Eagan, MNAugust 9, 2018
Great job, they have expectations for you as an account manager, but I feel they are very realistic. The only people who get let go are those who don't do their jobs. Great family culture. Management is always willing to work with you and make sure you're happy and have what you need to succeed
Pros
fun company outings, good leadership, realistic expectations, independence as an AM
Cons
sitting all day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Five Star Professional. Our community is ready to answer.

Five Star Professional Reviews by Location